A plastic black spider

A plastic black spider. It was cold and had the Black Widow symbol on its butt but it looked beautiful. The way it shined in the sunlight entranced you so much that you forgot about the game until Tony grabbed the spider from your hand and shoved you and Natasha into the closet. You were too busy looking at the toy that you forgot to think about who it could represent.

Natasha stared into your E/C eyes, watching as the color in your cheeks became more prominent. You didn't dare speak for you were at a loss of words. You never thought Natasha Romanoff would be into to girls so why was she staring like that into your eyes. Unless she was just playing a game; causing you to believe something that wasn't true; unless she was just being the spy she is.

You noticed her brows furrowed and she tilted her head to the side slightly. "Why do you look so hopeful and hopeless at the same time?" She asked you. You didn't know how to respond so you broke away from the eye contact and looked to the ground. She grabbed your chin with her index finger and thumb, forcing you to look up, and kissed you softly.

"Because I know you're just playing the game and none of this means anything to you." You whispered, upset at how much the words stung. You had never thought of Natasha that way so why were you now? Natasha raised an eyebrow.

"Who said it means nothing?" She asked but it was a rhetorical question. She kissed you again, her soft and plump lips causing sparks between you two. You kissed her back with more passion than ever. She smiled into the kiss as you wrapped an arm around her neck.

Natasha turned the two of you so you had your back against the wall. Her kisses trailed from your lips down to your neck and then back up again. You tangled your fingers into her hair as you jumped up so you could wrap your legs around her waist. Natasha pulled your hand away from her hair and grabbed the other one that was at your side. She pinned your hands together above your head, the only thing holding onto her were your legs.

"So soft." She commented as she trailed her fingers down your leg. You smiled as she went to kiss you again. "All mine."

"All yours." You agreed before kissing her. Strangely, her lips tasted like cherries but you weren't complaining. Your favorite fruit just changed from Y/F/F (you favorite fruit) to cherries. A minute later you heard the door to the closet swing open. Natasha moved a little out of the way as you continued kissing for you to see who it was. Tony was standing there with a huge grin on his face from watching a little girl on girl action. You pushed Natasha away from you, the both of you wearing a small pout, once you realized why Tony was grinning so big. "Sorry." You whispered but Natasha just smiled before grabbing your hand and walking out.

She pulled you back to the couch and sat you down next to her after stealing another kiss. You smiled at everyone's reaction to Natasha showing emotion and waited for Tony to snap out of it so he could pick on two other people.