An Iron Man action figure

An Iron Man action figure. Didn't have to give that a second thought. It was obvious on who it was and when you looked up at Tony you could see the mischievous glint in them. You did NOT want to be stuck in a closet with Tony Stark for seven minutes but there was no way out of it. You closed your eyes and mentally screamed before opening your eyes and staring back at the playboy.

"Clint, can you cover the door for me?" He asked. The archer nodded and headed to the door. Tony pushed you a little in that general direction as he walked towards it himself. He dragged you through the door and into the small room before Clint shut and locked it and started the timer.

"I'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't want to do." Tony reassured.

"Good. Because I'm not going to do anything with you." You stated as you sat down in the middle of the floor and crossed your arms. You looked like a two year old who was pouting because they couldn't have the cookie they wanted. Tony nodded and sat down across from you closer to the door. He sat and played the drums on his legs as you held your head high and didn't look at him.

After a couple of minutes flew by, Tony looked up at you and made a weird whining noise. "Can I kiss you at least once?"

"No." You shot him down immediately. He made the noise again.

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?" You looked at him dead in the eye this time.

"No."

"Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple-"

"FINE!" You cut him off. He was being annoying, you had to cut him off or else he would drive you insane. "Just one." He nodded before crawling over to you and kissing you softly. You pulled away and stared at him. "Now back to your spot." Tony nodded and crawled back. Though you might have acted like you didn't like the kiss, you actually enjoyed it. He is a great kisser but you didn't want to be the next girl he has a one-night stand with. Dating amongst teammates is a different thing than just picking up some girl off the streets.

"This is fun." Tony commented. You rolled your eyes. "I don't sit in the dark a lot with pretty girls." You snorted.

"Right, you just lay with them in the dark after you have sex with them."

"That's not true." You gave Tony a look. "Okay, that not completely true. Sometimes I don't even lay next to them afterwards." You scoffed and rolled your eyes again. "That came out wrong. I mean. . ." He sighed. "I mean I don't do this very often." You raised an eyebrow. "I don't play games like this with them where I sit and can talk about anything I want. It's kind of nice." You softened a little and scooted forward a little.

"We haven't been talking though." He nodded.

"I know. But just sitting with you is nice." You smiled faintly. "When you're not acting like a two year old you're quite approachable." Your smile grew. "And trustworthy."

"Okay if you're trying to warm me up to steal another kiss it's working." Tony smiled.

"I'm not but I'm taking it anyway." Tony moved forward and gave you another soft kiss. You kissed back this time. Because of that, Tony lost his balance and you toppled on top of him right as Clint opened the door. He whistled when he saw you two.

"Dang Tony, I knew you were smooth but I didn't think you were that smooth." Your head shot up and your cheeks turned bright red.

"This isn't what it looks like!" Everyone crowded around the door so they could see what was going on. You pushed yourself off of Tony. "I swear! We were talking and then he kissed me and I kissed back which caught him by surprise causing him to lose his balance and I fell onto him. We weren't doing anything else!" Tony sat up and smirked. Everyone else stared at you before you all started laughing.