I'm not Crazy! (Ch 7)

(Morgan's pov)

    Alois: Keevan.. that's a strange name

Morgan: Your alive!!

(I literally jumped out of my chair and ran over, wrapping my arms tightly around him.)

    Morgan: Oh Keevan, I can't believe it's actually you!

Keevan: Um.. I.. think you must be mistaken or something..

    Morgan: Come on, don't talk like that! It's me, Morgan!

(He still didn't seem to recognize me.)

    Morgan: Ya know.. your sister?

Keevan: I.. never had a sister..

    Morgan: Oh don't talk like that! I missed you soo much I thought you were dead after I lost you in the forest I went back home to tell mom and dad but then they thought that I pushed you off the cliff but I told them noo! no I would never do that to my brother-

(I talked quickly, excited to see my brother again. I paused as he grasped my shoulders.)

    Keevan: Look.. I'm sorry about your brother but.. I can assure you that he's not me.

(I put my hands on my hips and looked at him.)

    Morgan: How old are you?

Keevan: ..I'm fourteen.

    Morgan: So am I! See, we used to be twins.. we had the same birthday. You must have lost your memory or something..

Alois: Come on, don't go crazy on us now.

(He said in a mocking tone.)

    Morgan: I'm not crazy!! This is my brother.

Keevan: Um.. I'll be going now.. thanks for the dinner..

(He got up and started to walk towards the door. I quickly ran and grabbed his wrist.)

    Morgan: No, don't leave!

Keevan: Let me go!

(He pulled his wrist away and began to run towards the door. I looked back and saw Alois watching in amusement. I ran after him.)

    Morgan: You are not leaving if I have to tie you up in the closet! Now get back here!!

(I caught up to him and grabbed both his arms behind his back, not letting go.)

    Keevan: What are you doing? Someone, call the police or something!

Morgan: No! Don't! Just listen to me!

(He began thrashing and eventually my grip loosened. He pulled away and bolted towards the door.)

     Morgan: Wait!!

(Before I could catch him again, he ran out the door, closing it in front of my face. I let out a long sigh. Suddenly, Alois began to laugh loudly from behind me. I turned angrily.)

    Morgan: What are you laughing for?

Alois: Well that turned out more amusing than I expected

(He chuckled. I glared at him.)

    Morgan: Why did you let him get away?

Alois: Why did you start acting all crazy?

    Morgan: I wasn't! That was my brother, I know it was him! Wait a minute..

(I glanced at Alois. He grinned.)

    Morgan: How did you know him anyways?

Alois: Well.. I had Claude do a little research about you. It turns out you used to have a twin brother named Keevan.. your parents thought you killed him so they cast you out. Then you were living on the streets for seven years before I decided to take ya in.

    Morgan: Why did you take me in anyways?

Alois: I believe we've been over this already, you're interesting to watch.

    Morgan: Well, was that really my brother? Or was it a coincidence?

Alois: Nope, that was all him.

    Morgan: Then I was right!!

(Suddenly, Alois grabbed the table cloth and swept it off the table, along with everything on it. Everything came crashing to the floor. He laughed.)

    Morgan: What are you doing?!

Alois: Being like you; crazy.

     Morgan: No, I would never do that!

Alois: It's kind of fun actually

(Suddenly he ran towards me and swooped me up in his arms. He ran up the stairs.)

     Morgan: Agh! Put me down now!

Alois: Nope, not until we get there.

(He soon stopped at a room that I hadn't really had a chance to look in before. He opened the door and it was pitch black inside. Suddenly, he threw me in.)

    Morgan: What are you-

(Before I could finish he slammed the door and I heard it lock. I could hear him laughing outside the door.)

     Alois: This is where I keep the crazies.

Morgan: What?! I am NOT crazy!!

(I could hear him laugh even louder then.)

    Alois: Then prove it.

Morgan: I shouldn't have to prove it!

    Alois: Then how should I know you're not a little messed up in the head?

Morgan: If anyone is crazy It's you!

(There was a moment of silence. He started laughing again.)

     Alois: I know I'm crazy. But you are too so I have to keep you in here.

Morgan: Then you should be in here too!

     Alois: Oh so you want me to be in there with you, alone, in a dark room.. do I see some connection here?

Morgan: No it's not like that!

    Alois: Yeah sure it isn't.

(He said sarcastically. I was sure he was grinning now.)

    Morgan: ..just let me out!!

(I growled.)

    Alois: Okay okay fine.. crazy person.

(He unlocked the door and slowly opened it. I could see light streaming through the crack and I quickly crawled out. He patted my head.)

    Alois: Good dog.

(I quickly stood up and glared at him. He laughed.)

    Morgan: It's getting dark.. we should get to bed soon.

Alois: How about we stay up tonight?

(He grinned at me.)

    Morgan: ..and do what exactly?

Alois: Not what your thinking.. I thought we could watch a movie or something.

    Morgan: Oh okay.. I guess that's alright..

(He grabbed my hand and began to lead me to another room. Even after being here for a few days, I still hadn't seen all the rooms in the mansion.)