Cat Fight (Ch 5)

(Morgans pov)

(I woke early today. I looked over and saw that it was still five in the morning. I sat up and rubbed my eyes gently. It was still dark; the sun hadn't risen yet. I looked over and saw that Twink wasn't at my side as she normally would be. My gaze swept around the room but I didn't see her anywhere. I stood up and quietly slipped out of my room.)

    Morgan: Twink?

(I called out her name softly as I walked down the hall. As I turned around the corner, I ran into Claude unexpectedly and nearly toppled a tower of plates he was carrying.)

    Morgan: Oh sorry..

Claude: It's alright.. may I ask, what are you doing up so early?

    Morgan: Oh.. nothing

(I hesitated, deciding not to tell him. He nodded as he walked past to me, towards the kitchen, I guessed. I continued walking. I then heard a noise in one of the rooms and peered in, thinking it had to be Twink. Although it wasn't. In the room I saw Alois, just waking up it seemed. I quickly moved out of the doorway and stood, my back against the wall. I prayed that he didn't see me. Quietly, I scooted past the doorway and made my way back down the hallway to my room. I saw the triplets cleaning up my room a bit from yesterday, and they left as I came in. I went and laid back down, covering myself in the blankets.)

     Alois: Ya gonna sleep all day?

(I looked up to see Alois standing in the doorway. A grin on his face. I blushed lightly.)

    Morgan: Oh no.. I was just..

(I quickly sat up, embarrassed.)

    Alois: I know you were looking into my room.

(I didn't respond.)

    Alois: You were looking for your cat?

Morgan: Yeah.. how did you know?

(He grinned.)

    Alois: I knew you would notice quickly that she was gone.

Morgan: Wh-where is she?

    Alois: Oh, I had Claude take care of her. That's what she gets for biting me.

(I gasped in horror.)

    Morgan: How could you?! She was all I had left..

Alois: Oh grow up.. it was just a stupid little cat

(At this point, I wanted to cry and scream at him all at once.. Though I held it in the best I could, my voice cracked as I spoke.)

    Morgan: Why..why would you do that?

Alois: Would you get over it already? God, if you really want a cat that badly then I'll get you another one just stop complaining..

     Morgan: No I don't want another cat! How could you?!

(Alois reached out to grab my wrist but I quickly pulled it away and glared at him.)

    Morgan: Get out of my room.

(I said angrily. This really set him off.)

     Alois: You think you can just come into my mansion and order me around? If that stupid cat really wanted to live it shouldn't have bit me!

Morgan: You don't understand how much I cared about her. I suppose you never will.

    Alois: What's that supposed to mean?

Morgan: Just get out. Please..

    Alois: No, if anyone's getting out it's going to be you.

Morgan: Then fine stay here. Just don't talk to me.

    Alois: You can't tell me what to do!

(I fell and put my head in my pillow, remaining silent.)

    Alois: Fine then, you can't stay in here forever.

(He then stormed out of the room and slammed the door. I could hear him talking to Hannah outside the door.)

    Hannah: What's wrong..?

(I could hear the sound of him slapping her across the face.)

    Alois: That is none of your concern!

Hannah: I..I'm sorry..

    Alois: Don't serve her until she decides to come out. You got that?

Hannah: Y..yes..

    Alois: Good. Now clean this up.

(I could hear him walk away finally. I let out a long sigh and laid in my bed thinking about what just happened.)