Stage.

"Ashley!" A hand rocked my shoulder & I delved deeper into my pillow. "God. Why do you sleep so much?"

"Why do you not sleep so much?" I didn't bother to open my eyes because I knew it was going to be Harry. And I also knew he was going to be in his briefs only. I extended my arm to feel him, and it confirmed my assumption.

"I'm still not going to have sex with you anytime soon, no matter how much you show yourself naked."

"I wasn't even asking you to." I could literally hear the stubborn defensive look he always puts on. "Babe, you need to get up. Lou and Caroline are coming over soon."

I extended my arm again, my eyes still closed, and drew question marks on his chest.

"Hair and makeup artist, Caroline picks our outfits." He explained.

I groaned because I knew there was no way out of it. If I wanted to get ten thousand dollars a week I had to let go of sleep. "Jesus, Harry. I was having such an amazing nap."

"We were supposed to go to Times Square together for our first date."

"Just how many times do I have to tell you we're not in New York. This is Boston."

He sighed and sat down on his bed, watching me slowly get up.

"I still don't get how Paul allowed us to stay next to each other."

"It would be unfair if he didn't. Since Camila and Niall have an entire room alone."

"The tour bus is a little extra." Harry said, leaning back on his bed and tugging the curtain with him.

Paul had explained that we have to stay in the tour bus for protocol, but we can spend the nights in hotel rooms as individuals if we're willing to pay. Niall and Camila chose the hotel nearby, along with Zayn. While the rest of us stayed in.

The bus was a lot bigger than I expected, the beds were small and seperated by curtains but very comfortable. And mine was right in front of Harry's, so we planned to never shut our curtains.

I ended up shutting mine. He's too talkative.

When Harry said the hair and makeup artist's name was Lou, I expected it to be a gay man. But to my surprise it was a very pretty woman who seemed to be extremely close to Harry. She stated her excitement about meeting me and complimented my eyes. He asked her about her child and she couldn't stop talking about her.

"Lux adores Harry. He's the love of her life, she'd be so jealous if she knew you're dating him." She laughed while applying eyeshadow on me.

"What does she even see in him?"

"Same thing you see in me." He said just as I opened my eyes to see his smirk.

"I see money." I joked, making Lou laugh while Harry just smiled and looked down.

"Shouldn't you be dressing right now?" Lou asked Harry, who was still wearing his boxers only, sitting on the edge of a giant makeup supplies case.

"I'll dress in a minute. Wanted to see you get along with my babe."

"Babe. You're so cute." Lou smiled and put down the makeup tools she used on me. I wanted to ask if I could eat a sandwich without ruining my lipstick but I kind of felt like the lipstick cost more than my life. And I got distracted anyways. Since the door opened to reveal Zayn, who was fully dressed, unlike Harry.

"Hey." He greeted suddenly making everything a lot slower. And oh god he looked stunning, black suited him so much.

"He's not here." Lou said, fixing my hair a final time before the show.