Paul.

Oh, Maya says I'm lacking in depth
I will do my best
You say you wanna stay by my side
Darlin', your head's not right

"Harry, what are you doing here?" I sighed watching as he slightly danced to the song he put on.

"This song is the definition of insouciant." He said, completely ignoring my question.

"I wanna sleep, okay? Turn it off and leave." I demanded mentally laughing at how bold I turned out to be. Kicking him out of his own room as if it belongs to me.

"Come on. Just listen, it'll make you feel better." He begged and moved to sit by the edge of my bed. "And I'm sorry for what I did yesterday. I was foolish-"

"You really were."

"And I was just mad because you rejected me-"

"You were being such a baby." I interrupted again thinking back to how childish he was acting.

"Ashley shut up." He said making me scoff in annoyance. "I'm trying to say that I like you, shut up."

I raised my brow at his sudden confession. "Like me?"

"Yeah." He confirmed, turning to look away. "I really like you. And I couldn't do anything to show it because Zayn was very precise-"

"Screw Zayn, honestly. He's a huge coward." I shouted still feeling upset over how coldly he treated the situation, in fact, he did not treat it at all! He just sat there and watched as his girlfriend physically and verbally attacked me. And it was his fault she was angry anyways.

"He really isn't a coward. It's complicated-"

"Oh really? How is it complicated? I specifically told him to stay in his house and just send me with his driver. But no, he had to be stubborn." Harry sighed at my sudden outburst, and I realized it was because I completely ignore his confession. I just didn't want to take it seriously.

"Ashley, I understand why you're angry but there are things you don't know."

"Well I want to know!" I exclaimed actually curious to know what his excuse is.

"It's not my place to tell you." He apologized, making me frustrated.

"Then leave and let me sleep."

He sighed and looked down, before standing up from the bed and coming closer to me.

"Don't push me away for such a silly reason. I honestly can't deal with the fact that you're mad at me." He frowned, looking directly into my eyes and I got a little distracted by his beauty.

"Stop doing stupid things and I'll stop being mad at you." I said after a long silence.

"Fair enough." He chuckled holding my hand and caressing it with his. "You have such soft beautiful hands."

"You're being weird." I raised my brow, internally feeling horrible and amazing at the same time. Horrible for denying his admiration for me and being so mean to him. But amazing because he genuinely likes me!

"You know that we're going on tour in a few weeks, right?" He asked making my eyes widen in shock.

"What? I thought it was a long break." I asked in confusion. Liam told me they have a long break. What will happen to me when they go? Will they keep in touch with me?

"It was. We usually only get a week off." He explained.

"Oh my god! So I'm never seeing you guys again?" I asked feeling sick to my stomach at the thought.