Godiva.

"Nope." I refused, climbing to the passenger seat of Harry's car. "You sit in the backseat."

Camila frowned but did not refuse. Harry offered to take me to a candy store, and Camila just tagged along because she didn't like Louis and didn't want to stay alone with him.

"We might encounter some paparazzi or fans, it's unlikely but you never know." He warned, starting the car.

"Why is it unlikely? Are you guys not that famous?" Camila asked sounding very disappointed. I smirked knowing for a fact that her plan is to get famous in the shadow of One Direction.

"They're taking a few months off, everyone thinks they're in Hawaii." I explained recalling what Zayn had told me before.

"But why aren't you in Hawaii?"

"Because we just wanna rest, we've been to Hawaii plenty of times."

Camila stayed silent after that, I couldn't help but giggle whenever I saw her on the mirror, she looked like a grounded child.

The drive to the candy store wasn't long, but I was too excited to have delicious Godiva truffles that it felt like centuries. Especially since it was silent, except the radio playing some Pop music.

The candyshop wasn't full, but considering Harry is a worldwide famous popstar, one person is enough to bring others.

Harry frowned when he realized that getting through the front door was impossible, seeing as there were three teenage girls who definitely obsess over One Direction-their fanshirts gave it away-

"Okay, how about this; Camila can go in and buy the chocolate we want, then we can eat somewhere else." Harry suggested, talking directly to me.

"Why don't you send Ashley instead?" Camila argued seeming displeased by his suggestion.

"Because she'll eat everything before even leaving the shop." I laughed at his response. He did have a point, I would eat it all at once and not have a single regret.

"Fine..." She sighed. "What do you guys want me to get?"

"Truffles! All the chocolate truffles in the world! Also those cute little hazelnut oysters-"

"They're not sold solo, you'll have to get the whole pack." Harry explained.

"Great. More chocolate. The whole pack and truffles for me." I smiled like a child just thinking of all the deliciousness I will eat get to taste.

"How about we share the ultimate truffles collection?" Harry said with a suspicious smile on his face. If I didn't know better I'd say he was flirting with me.

"No way. I want my own." I refused making him sigh, he leaned close and whispered in my ear.

"Just say yes I'll explain later."

"Yeah okay fine." I finally gave in. After all, he's the one paying so I shouldn't press it.

"Okay." She sighed, taking the money Harry gave her that was supposed to cover the expenses. I knew Godiva chocolate was expensive as hell, but I also knew that it's twice as delicious, and Harry has money anyway.

I watched as Camila walked into the candyshop, and then I turned to interrogate Harry.

"What is it?"

"I think she's into me, I'm trying to politely brush her off." He said pulling his phone out and texting away.

"Politely? By excluding her and acting as if she's insignificant?" I scoffed at his ridiculous ways of rejecting. If it were him getting treated this way, he wouldn't have liked it.