Chapter 8

Hey you reading this right now, I LOVE YOU, thank you so much for reading this story. It means a lot to me!

Anyway, ON TO THE STORY!

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Toby's P.O.V.

I was crying in the middle of the hallway, why would she leave me for HIM?!

" I-I just don't get it...." I said while my body started to twitch and cry, " I thought she loved me..."

Then BEN and Shadow came towards me, they looked so happy together... Fuck love...

"Toby, whats wrong?" Shadow a.k.a Bre ran over to me and sat on the ground next to me, BEN following her.

"Sh-she dumped me... F-For Eyeless." I clenched my fists and bit my lip as I looked her in the eyes. 

Shadow's P.O.V

Why the hell would (y/n) dump Toby for E.J... it doesn't make any sense!! 

"Toby, (y/n) would never do that...." I tried to look him in the eyes but he looked down at the floor and took his goggles off, they were literally full of tears.

"E.J. probably injected something into her blood stream..." Both Toby and I looked at BEN who actually had a serious tone of voice and face on. 

Jeff then walked into the scene, actually looking like he cared for once. "Toby, if you need help getting your girl back, just let us know." Us? Who the fuck else is he talking about?! Then I saw five people walk around the corner, Masky, Hoodie, Clockwork, Lost Sliver, and Laughing Jack.