ten; hydra

Meanwhile on the other side of town in a hidden bunker, four super powered teenagers were getting yelled at by their superior

Meanwhile on the other side of town in a hidden bunker, four super powered teenagers were getting yelled at by their superior. "You're telling me, that because she told you to, you left y/n with the Avengers?! The people who are dead set on finding you guys and are known with working for SHIELD, who have knowingly experimented on people with superpowers?!" He ranted.

The usual sarcastic comment from Natalie was nowhere to be found, only an uncomfortable silence. Ricky sighed and ran a hand over his face. "Your guys training starts tomorrow. I'll send the directions to you. If she isn't back within a week then we're attacking. But you need to learn a few things before you do that." With that he walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Katherine looked up at Thomas and saw him avoiding the eyes of the group with a tearful gaze. "It's my fault. I'm the reason she got taken by them. If only I hadn't listened to her." He choked out, covering his face with his hands.

Anyone that had seen the group knew they were close, family even. So it broke all of their hearts to see him standing there crying because one of their own was taken.

"If you hadn't of done it, then all three of you could of been take. You did the right thing." Natalie assured him.

"The right thing was leaving her behind with the people who are out to get us?" Thomas spat, standing up and pacing in the space between the living room and kitchen.

Katherine turned in her seat along with Andrew who had stayed silent.

Natalie followed Thomas and laid her hand on his arm. "Blaming ourselves isn't going to solve anything. We need to focus on training and get her out of there before they manage to do anything else to her."

~•~•~

In reality, all they had done to y/n was put her in the holding cell, and Natasha had come in every hour to ask her questions. Most of them she didn't answer and kept her gaze on the floor in front of her. They were starting to get frustrated with the girl.

All the information they had gotten was the first initial of their teammates, the fact that they were indeed working for someone, and that they were all fairly young. Tony had insisted that his assumptions were correct and that Ricky was the guy that had driven them away.

The more that the Avengers thought about it the more it made sense to them. So as usual, Natasha walked into y/n's room at exactly seven o'clock with her usual interrogation face on.

"The guy who drove away. His name was Ricky Burns. He runs an organization that takes in kids from off the streets. I'm assuming that he experimented on the five of you and then forced you to do his bidding. If you would just tell us where it is, we can help them." Natasha watched her expression carefully as she spoke.

When she spoke about Ricky, y/n's eyes widened the tiniest bit. How could they have possibly figured it out that quickly? And how did they know about the home?