nine; fight

It seemed that as soon as Steve threw the shield a fight was started

It seemed that as soon as Steve threw the shield a fight was started. Andrew immediately used the same trick and sent the shield back towards the group, but Steve had prepared for this and ducked right in time for it to bounce back and forth off the walls and into his hands.

Tony aimed his repulser at the girl closest to them and she quickly ducked into a backbend to avoid the blast. "You bitch." She breathed out when she was standing once more, then decided to test out her suits gadgets. What could go wrong?

She pressed the two on her gloves twice as she had seen on the note and two tiny blasters appeared on her hands. "Oh that's awesome." Andrew told her from where he fought beside her, using his powers to mess with their equipment and suits(mostly Iron Man's and the flying bird man- Falcon or something?)

She smirked from behind her mask and aimed at the man with a metal arm that she had fought at their building. He seemed to have been watching her from the back as he was waiting to step in.

She shoot at him with her left hand while simultaneously jumping onto the fire escape that was hanging nearby. He rolled out of the way and aimed a gun at her. She noticed it was only a stunner and looked at the other two to warn them.

A stunner meant that they weren't aiming to kill, they wanted to take them in. But the others were preoccupied with the team. She cursed loudly and dodged his shot.

"K!" She yelled, not using her name as they would then look her up.

"What?" She yelled, still throwing and dodging punches with the Black Widow- who seemed shocked that this young girl had as much strength as she did.

"They have stunners, they want to take us in!" She locked eyes with the metal armed man who had heard her yell. Why should she be quiet if it was their plan she was sharing. He narrowed his eyes and jumped onto the other fire escape so they were across from each other.

"Roger that!" Katherine called back. It seemed their entire team had heard her and had upped their game. If they escaped again then what would they do? They wouldn't come to a distress call and they would be extra careful where they showed themselves to the public.

Andrew suddenly gasped when he saw something from the sky. The Vision had appeared out of nowhere and it seemed Katherine hadn't noticed due to the commotion going on around her and all of the attention she was focusing onto her fighting.

He threw Iron Man aside with his powers, watching what the AI man-thing did. He saw the stone in his head start to glow and he saw that he was aiming at y/n.

Tony grinned slightly from his place on the ground. He couldn't possibly stop the Vision, he had an infinity stone in his head. It seemed Andrew had realized that too.

Before he could say anything to her she had started shooting at the assassin, Bucky. There was no way to tell her that he was there. But he could call backup. He pressed his finger to the device in his ear.