No Ones There-Chapter 5-Blake is the alph

We got to a fancy restaurant and it looks beautiful on the outside. when we go in its even more beautiful i feel my mouth drop open. i close my mouth and turn to Blake "wow its so beautiful here". "yeah i know" he replies and then he turns to the person at the door. "a reservation for 2" Blake says. "yes right this way" the guy says and takes us to a table. "your waiter will be right out". 

"hey boo umm your waiter is kinda hot so if he eyes you just act like you dont notice him okay"? Vanilla asked. "okay" i replied. "okay have a good time" she said and smiled then left. "thanks". "you know it kills me not being able to see ghosts...well i can but only in wolf form and it drives me crazy that i cant help you"! "yeah well what if i told you a could make you see ghosts and make you hear them too"? "can you really do that"? he asked. "yes". "well could you make me see and hear them....like right now"? "sure come here". he scooted his chair closer to me. i grabbed his face and took one of my fingers and touched one of his eyes. then i took another finger and touched his other eye. then i took the middle finger of my right hand and touched his forehead.

then i took my finger and touched his ear and with the same finger i touched his other ear. then i heard some one clear there throat. i looked up and saw the waiter. "sorry" i said. he shrugged his shoulders and asked me "what would you like"? "oh umm i will have the steak please". "and what would you like to drink"? "a water would be fine thank you". and while he kept staring at me he asked Blake wanted. he got what i was getting. when he left Blake said "i dont like that waiter....he couldnt take his eyes off of you". "Really? i hadnt noticed cause i was looking at you....your nose scrunches when your mad and its cute". i said and smiled and he smiled back. "oh after dinner we are going over to see my pack". "so does that mean your the leader". "HA HA HA HA HA". "Why are you laughing at me"? i said a little sad. he scooted closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"i was not laughing at you i was laughing at what you said cause im not the leader im the alph". he said in a quiet tone."oh". was all i said. he smiled at me and i smiled back. when the waiter came back he set my food down first and then set Blake's food down second. i looked at my food and there was a slip of paper folded in half on the side of my plate. "enjoy" the waiter said to me and then winked. i picked the piece of paper up and opened it. and it said...

Hear is my phone number and when you dump your usless boyfriend and i could show you a good time! (856)-216-7945.

i set the paper down in my lap trying to hide it from Blake but it was too late. Blake was shaking violently and it scared me. i grabbed his arm with one hand and his face with the other. "Blake look at me...i love you not him". when he hear that i said i loved him he looked at me and stopped shaking...a little bit. "you said you loved me". he said. i blushed and looked away. he gabbed my face and made me turn my head back to him. he smiled and i smiled back then i leaned in and kissed him until he stopped shaking. when we stopped we started eating and when we where done we got up and i said "wait i have to go take care of someone first". he was reluctant to let go of my hand but he did. i walked to the guy by the register and asked to see the waiter who served me. when he came out he smiled. i smiled back. in the corner of my eye i could see Blake shaking and the look on his face read pain and anger. 

the waiter came up to me and said "i knew you would dump tha-" i cut him off and said "Here is your number back and i would like to say that you are a low life and you hit on girls at this restaurant because you think someone is going to be dumb enough to actually like you". his face fell and i smiled and handed him his paper back. i turned my back to him and walked up to my Gorgeous date. he took my hand and whispered in my ear "you know next time tell me what your doing cause i almost phased back there and that would have been bad". i giggled cause his breath tickled my ear and then we reached and Blake opened my door for my and that made me giggle a little more.

he got in on his side and then we where off to where ever the pack lived. when we got there Blake got out and went over to my door and opened it for me and i smiled at him and he smiled back. my heart raced everytime he smiled at me. "Blake"! i heard people calling. he turned and smiled at them. i stepped to the side and smiled at all these shirtless guys. once they saw me they stopped some smiled and some stood there in shock. "I would like you all to meet Jolene". i grabbed Blake's hand and smiled and said "its nice to meet you all".

one of the people standing in front of me came up to me and gave me a hug i was kinda shock by this that i didnt hug back. he stepped back and said "sorry i didnt mea" i cut him off "its okay i wasnt expecting it thats all". "oh". i smiled at him and he smiled back. "Blake could you tell me where the bathroom is"? "yeah go up the stairs and take a left then the 3rd door down". "Thank you ". i said and then stood on my tip toes and kissed him on the cheek.

************************************************************************************************************

***Blake P.O.V***

DANG! She is fineeeee

MMMMMM!

"SHUT UP SHE IS MY MATE" i yelled in my head.

 "Blake could you tell me where the bathroom is"? "yeah go up the stairs and take a left then the 3rd door down". "Thank you ". she said and then stood on her tip toes and kissed me on the cheek. then she started walking towards the house.

I like the way she walks!!! Sam said in his head. "Shut up" i said and punched him in the arm. "oww sorry"

************************************************************************************************************

***Jolene P.O.V***

when i get into the bathroom i shut the door and go right to the mirror and just what i thought. my eye is the color white. i dont know why i am nevouse i have no reason to be. when i come out i go down stairs and Blake is talking to the pack. when they hear me come down the stairs they all look at me. i just close my eyes and walk down the stairs repeating in my head Im fine Im fine but i knew the truth. i walk over to Blake and he looks at my eyes. Aww Crap! "Your eye is white what does that mean"? "is it white? i dont know what white means"? i said but i knew Blake knew i was lying but instead he let the conersation drop and i was greatfull for that.

"pack this is my mate Jolene, Jolene this is my pack. Sam, Jared, Dakota, Seth, Eric, Josh, and Mason". "Nice to meet you all" i said and smiled. they smiled back and said "nice to meet you Jolene" but they didnt say it all at once so it was kinda hard to make out. then out of no where Blake grabs me by my waist and lifts me up and kissed me and i forgot that there where people around. ran my hands through his hair and wraped my legs around his waist. he pulled me closer to him but i pulled away for some air and we where both breathing heavy. then i was awaire of the eyes on us. so i looked and the pack was stairing at us. Blake was kissing my neck still and i looked back at him and grabbed his head and pulled away from my neck and he whinned. "we have company" i whispered in his ear. "but you look so tempting in that dress" he whispered back. he set me down and i realized that my dress was moved up to my waist. i grabbed my dress and pulled it down then i ran up to the bathroom. i triped a couple times up the stairs but i made it to the bathroom. i shut and locked the door and started to cry.