No Ones There-Chapter 3-Blake

This room is gigantic it had a kitchen a bathroom and 3 bedrooms! i love this dorm! more like a medium sized house! "oh i know its the only one too, since your the first medium here like i said in like 10,000 years and your great great great, you get the point, grand parents made this building and made this school so your like royalty here and they wanted to make sure you had the best dorm in this place". "How did you guys get ths dorm cause i know everyone knows about this dorm". Rebecca looked at Scarlet and Scarlet looked at Rebecca the smiled and then Rebecca said "well scarlet had a vision and se said that we had to be the first ones on the list but Blake the prinsipal said you had to be the last one on the list so thats how we got here"! "oh" was all i said. "we let you have the biggest room" Scarlet said.

"Thanks" i said. i walked in to the room and it was beautiful.the bed was king sized. the wall paper was simple but some how still beautiful. the floor was wood, maybe oak. just everything about this room was beautiful. "Knew you would love it" Scarlet said from the door. "Hey Jolene its about lunch time so we are are going to do go to meet Isabell, she is one of our friends". Rebecca said. "okay but im going to set my stuff on my bed" i replied.

I liked saying my bed because at my uncles house all i had was a little corner in the bacement if i was lucky to fall asleep. Rebecca stopped and look at me like she was going to cry and then she said "really"? she asked. i was confused at first but then i remembered she was a mind reader i nodded and we where out the door.

we waled down stairs and i looked in and there must have been at least 300 people in one lunch room. CRAP! i thought to myself. then a couple people looked up. "this way Jolene" Scarlet and  Rebecca said at the same time. we sat at a table and a girl was already there so i guessed it was Isabell. she was the pretties girl i have ever seen i n my entire life. "i know"  i heard in my head so i looked at rebecca she knew what i was thinking and she whispered in my ear and said "That was Mark her boyfriend he can hear and respond to your thoughts, they are both vampires". At that moment i knew my eye changed to green. "Its okay they only drink animal blood not human thats why there eyes are a golden color". i looked at Isabell and her eyes where golden just like Rebecca said. Then my eye changed back to golden.

Isabell looked at my eyes. "Are you a new kind of vampire"? she asked. "No i just have Heterochromia and depending on my mood my eye changes colors". i replied "Thats really cool". "I know" Becca said. i am sure my eye yurned grey cause i felt my cheeks get hot so i looked down.

************************************************************************************************************

***Blake P.O.V***

"You all know that we are expecting a new student and even if you dont like her or dont care for her i want you to respect her and show her kindness, do you understand me"? "YES" they all said together. "Okay now since she techncally she owns this school she will get a special room and she needs two room mates and two last people to sign the list will be put in that room with her". i said. Two girls stud up and walked over to the sign up sheet and signed their names. 

***HOUR LATER***

I tricked them into thinking that the last 2 people on the list when really it was the 2 first people on the list. i called the 2 first names on the list, "Rebecca Austen and Scarlet Jonsin both of you go and get your stuff and go to your new room". They bowed in respect and i nodded and they left then i dissmissed the rest of the girls.

***DAY LATER***

Lunch is in a little bit and then im going to meet the new student Jolene. i head into the lunch room and i went to stand in the staff line. when i got my food i asked one of the students where Jolene was and she pointed to the table. turned and saw her. i droped my food all over the ground. I JUST IMPRINTED ON JOLENE!! i yelled in my head. Mark and Rebecca looked over at me with shocked expressions so i guessed they could read my mind. "Rebecca and Mark come with me"  i demanded in my head. Rebecca got up and told them she would be right bac888k. then Mark got up kissed Isabell and told her he would be right back. Rebecca walked up to me and said "i dont think you imprinted on Jolene i think you just think she is really pretty". Mark walked up and said "i could test that theory". i nodded and he walked back with Rebecca on his heels. he told Jolene that he had to speak with her in privite. she nodded waved by to her friends. Mark walked into the hall way and she followed. one eye was blue and the other one was green. i followed behind her and she didnt even notice. Mark crowched down and a growel came from deep inside of his chest.