No Ones There-chapter1-OH NO!!!

I sat at my lunch table alone, like usual. Well not completely alone, but I would not call them actual people more like.....uh....Ghosts. I'm a social outcast because I'm different because i don't look or act like them but soon I'm going to be leaving.

Its not what you think either, I'm not going to kill myself, cause I'm not like that. I'm going to a special school for freaks like me.  People from all over come to this school because they have special powers. when i say powers i don't mean Harry Potter powers like that, i mean reading minds and stuff like that. i already have stuff pack because I'm going to marrow. i live with my aunt who is drunk most of the time and my uncle who beats me and tells me that i was the reason for all the stuff that happened like my parents dying and my aunt becoming an alcoholic also for weird stuff happening around the house. The weird stuff happening was sort of my fault because the spirits where mad that my uncle was beating me.

While i was sitting at my table people where looking at me which was weird cause i was never looked at, i usually just sat there and listened to Jolene by Dolly Parton on my ipod -Jolene was my favorite song- i noticed it was darker than usual so i looked at the lights. the only light that was out was of course mine and my blond hair was blowing in my face like i was in a car with all the windows open. "Crap" i mumbled to myself as i realized what was happening. i was going to get a vision of something bad. My visions always happen right before someone dies and you would think i would be used to it but i wasn't and i would always feel the pain that the person dying felt.

i am sort of a weird medium sometimes i can tell the future and sometimes i can see them die. but i cant control it, it just comes and goes sort of like rain.

************************************************************************************************************

***Stranger P.O.V.***

My head hurts was the first thing that pooped into my head. i stud up and turned aroud and i screamed. my body was lying right in front of me and it was dead, i was dead. then it all came flooding back to me. i fell to my knees and started to cry. some where deep inside i felt i needed to find someone i stud up and walked out of the room. the two men that kidnaped me and did this to me where sitting on the couch like everything was fine and dandy. they where talking about me cause i heard them say "the girl". "what are we going to do with her? they already have signs out about her missing"! the man with the brown hair exclaimed."we will dump her" the other man replied. "where"? "in the dumpster on the other side of town". you could tell that these men where not very intelegent. after they said that i lost hold of the sanity i had left. i screamed and ran over to the shelf and knocked it over. it fell and both the men jumped. "what was that"? the man with blond hair asked. i was panting like a dog that just ran a mile. i fell to my knees and at that moment i knew what i needed to do. 

************************************************************************************************************

***Jolene P.O.V.***

"Want some tea"? Vanilla asked while she held up an imaginary tea cup with her pinky up. "Ha, ha sure" i said. "What about you Lumar"? "Sure why not"? Vanilla grabed the imaginary tea pot. Vanilla was doing this because, you know how little kids have tea parties with there imaginary friends? since no one could see them besides me it is sort of like that. Vanilla poured the "tea" in my imaginary cup first. i brought it to my lips and started to "drink" it. "She is crazy" i heard a girl whisper to her friend. "THAT IS IT!!!" Vanila yelled. she pushed the chair back and tackled the girl to the floor and held her hands to the floor. i stud up and screamed at vanila to get off of her. the girl was screaming and thrashing. "Dont Ever Say That About Her Again"!! "Vanila she cant hear you". Then Vanila got off of her and the girl scrambled to her feet and ran away screaming.