01

Hi! So this is my new fanfic. I've never done a 5SOS fic before so I'm really excited about it. Anyway, here we go.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Luke was used to the way girls looked at him. He had been ever since...well since he was old enough to know that girls have vaginas, not cooties.

He enjoyed the way they looked at him, he loved the attention. When he walked past a group of teenage girls about his age, he looked over at them and winked to no one in particular, but the girls turned to each other and talked about how cute he was. Sometimes, girls would approach him and flirt, and he would flirt right back. Many times, he would end up dragging a girl away with him, wooing them with his charm and his smile. He would take them to their home, and if he waws lucky enough for the girls parents to not be home--which was almost always, seeing as he always asked before he went home with them--he would sleep with them that very night.

It was just so easy for him. Girls literally threw themselves at him, not knowing about his dirty reputation. Even if they did know of his reputation, they usually didn't seem to care. Because, after all, it was Luke Hemmings.

He went through girls like an addict goes through ciggarattes, and when he was done with one, he would toss it away, as it had no value to him anymore. Truly, he was addicted to the having girls like he did. Whether it was him being addicted to sex or him being addicted to the one night stands thoug, he didn't even know. He did care either, all he knew was that he enjoyed it and never wanted to stop.

Love definitely wasnt something he was looking for. He didn't think it would ever happen for him, so he didn't care to try. He had all that he thought he needed, condoms, sex, and money.

He came from a family that spoiled him, giving him virtually anything he wanted at his disposal. He used that to his full advantage, and it was another way he could woo girls.

He actually used everything he had going for him as a way to woo girls.

~

A sleek, red Porche Cayman GTS pulled into the parking lot of Attica, a high-end restaurant that served modern austrailian food. It drove past the vallet parking area, because the driver did not trust anyone but himself behind the wheel of his car. It took every ounce of his strength to allow passengers inside of his baby.

He parked the car well away from the rest of the cars, shutting the car off and opening his own door before walking around and opening the other door to allow his date for the night to get out. His hand extends forward and the petite girl grabs it, gracefully getting out of the car. The door is closed behind her once she's out of the vehicle, and the boy escorts the girl to the entrance of the restaurant.

The couple walks past the long line of people waiting to be seated and steps in front of the hostess podium.

"Hello," the brunette girl at the podium said, a bright smile on her face. "Reservations?"

The brunette girl was fairly new to working at this particular restaurant, so she was blind to the fact that this specific man came around often, a new girl on his side each time.

"Hemmings," the boy said, checking the girl out, both the girl and his date unaware.

"Right this way," the girl said, grabbing the menus and leading them into the dining area.

The whole while, Mr. Hemmings' date was chatting about how she was to meet up with a modeling agency the next day whilst he wasn't paying a lick of attention. Instead, he was watching as the hostess guided them to their table, his eyes focused on her butt.