Chapter Nine

Bucky rode his motorcycle through the streets of New York, as he finally reached the address Steve gave him. He knocked on the door, out came a girl, her blonde hair swinging on her shoulders.

"A-Are you Sharon Carter?" Bucky asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah.. Don't worry, I already know who you are.. the metal arm gives it away," Sharon joked. Bucky nodded, seriously, as his eyes went towards his metal arm, which was glistening in the moonlight.

"I need to talk to you.." the soldier said, his voice raspy. Sharon tilted her head in confusion, but she gestured for him to come inside. He looked around. There were antiques all over the place, and the walls were filled with pictures.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Sharon asked, as she sat him down.

"I just needed to ask you some questions.." Barnes answered. Sharon looked around, confused, as she got up. Barnes stood up with her.

"I don't know what to expect from you.." The blonde said, "Get outta my house."

"I just need to ask a few questions.. please." Barnes voice was weak, as he silently begged the blonde with his eyes. Sharon looked at him. There were dark circles around his eyes, his brown hair messy..

"What do you need to ask?" Carter said, as she sat back down. Barnes gave a sigh of relief.

"Im trying to find out my past.. and- Have you ever took up ballet?" Bucky asked. Sharon gave a weird look.

"What the- Have I ever took up ballet?" Sharon looked dumbfounded, as she finally managed to spit out a few words, "I think you fell off that train a little too hard." Barnes gave a look of annoyance to her. He rolled his eyes, and in silence, he left her house, stomping towards his car.

"How can anyone put up with that bitch," Barnes muttered to herself, as he pulled out of her driveway, and headed towards SHIELD.