Chapter Three

Natasha stomped out of the room, in anger. She headed towards her car, ignoring everyone in her way.

"Bucky doesn't want to be his friend.. and it's time he knew that.." Natasha muttered to herself, as she headed towards Stark Tower.

                                   ~❤️~

Bucky sat down, trying to analyze his dream. He tried to recall what happened.

"Steve was there.. he shook my hand.." Bucky recalled, standing up, "He must have known the girl, right?" Barnes looked around, and headed towards the river, where he last saw Steve. He reached the tree, but he wasn't there. SHIELD must have taken him away already, due to the fact that Bucky set them intel on Steve's location. Bucky mentally facepalmed himself.

"How do I reach him now?" Bucky muttered to himself, his memory still weak. The soldier sat down next to the river, and washed his face. The dirt swept off onto the ground, as he heard the sound of a helicopter. He looked up, and above him, was a SHIELD jet.

                                  ~❤️~

"Okay, so I was thinking of a little stage, decorated with flowers.." Pepper said, pacing around the room.

"A little stage? It's our wedding! I was thinking.. a BIG stage, with all the spotlights on us.." Tony said, giving hand gestures.

"That much light on us?" Pepper asked, her head tilted in confusion.

"The lighting will make us look good for the paparazzi.." Tony argued.

"Paparazzi?!" Pepper yelled, "We're going to have a PRIVATE wedding. We will invite only family, and close friends." Tony shrugged.

"Okay, But," Tony compromised, "We are-" The playboy was interrupted by the doorbell. The blonde walked over to the door, only to reveal a serious redhead.

"I have to have a word with Stark," Natasha said, her arms crossed against her chest. Tony got up from his seat, and walked over to the door.

"Why?" Tony asked, "I don't want to speak with ANYONE who is supporting that metal-armed freak!"

"I will have you know, I am not supporting that 'metal-armed freak' anymore.." Natasha stated.

"You're not? Did Steve pick his bestie over his girlfriend?" Tony asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Steve is dating Sharon, Stark.." Natasha said, her eyes glaring into Tony's soul.

"I will let you guys talk.." Pepper said, awkwardly, as she left the room.

"We both know you have heart eyes for the blonde," Tony said, his arms crossed.

"I need a jet," Natasha said, changing the conversation. Tony shook his head.

"Not gonna happen," he replied, "You're lying to me.. you are still with that idiot, I know it."

"You gotta trust me.." Romanoff stated. Tony shook his head, and shut the door, right in the redhead's face.