Chapter Five

Natasha watched as Tony shut the door in his face. She felt the urge to kick the door open, but what good would that do? She was about to leave, when she got a call from Clint.

"Hello?" Natasha answered back.

"Sup Nat.." Clint replied, "SHIELD found Barnes, where are you?"

"SHIELD found Barnes? Just.. great," Natasha sighed, as she walked towards her car.

"I gotta feelin' ya don't like the guy," Clint stated, "Something happen between you and Steve?"

"We got into a fight.." Natasha said, "He thinks Barnes wants to be his friend.. Barnes tried to kill him, and he can't understand that."

"That's just what friendship is, Nat.." Clint reasoned, "When I was taken over by Loki, you're the one who saved me.." Natasha nodded. She didn't want to continue this conversation. She quickly ended the call, not replying to his statement.

"Barnes is different, he has something up his sleeve, I know it," Natasha muttered to herself, as she started driving towards SHIELD headquarters.

~❤️~

"B.. Bucky?!" Steve asked, shocked. He felt a burst of excitement in his body, as he hugged Bucky. Bucky gave a fake smile, as he hugged back, even though he didn't want to.

"Cap, you should be in bed," Agent Hill Said, "I will take Bucky to his room.. you guys can meet in the morning." Steve nodded, as he limped over to his bed. The agents took Bucky to his room.

"This is where you will be staying," Agent Hill said, as she presented his room. Bucky looked around.

"T.. This is a cell," Barnes stated. The agent ignored him, and left the room. Bucky sat down, on his broken down bed.

"I have to stay here to find that girl, whether it means being unwanted, or not.." Bucky muttered to himself, "Dr. Zol- whatever is name is, said Steve was my enemy.. he still is. And, under no circumstances, will I ever want to be friends with that rat, never.." Bucky felt his eyes close, and he fell into a deep sleep.