15

(( Yoongi's pov ))

After what happened with breakfast, Jimin fell asleep on my lap. I had carefully placed him on the couch. I tried my best not to cry, because I was panicking a lot. I caressed his cheek a few times as he peacefully slept, and then left the room. I closed the door softly and let out a sigh.

 I decided to go to Namjoon with this. I work with him a lot and I trust them the most, after Jimin. Also, he is our leader and he should know about this.

I walked into Namjoon's dressing room and found him playing a game on his phone. He hadn't noticed me in the door opening, so I knocked on the door softly. He looked up from his phone and smiled politely.

"Hi Yoongs." He said, grabbing a bottle of water off the table in front of him. I just stood there awkwardly, not really knowing how to start this conversation. I should've thought this through before actually going here...

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked, his voice sounding a bit more worried. I looked up from the floor and looked him in the eye. I just sighed and sat next to him.

"It's about Jimin..." I said softly. Namjoon just looked at me, motioning me to continue talking. "I'm worried about his health." I rested my head on my hands.

"We all are." He replied while rubbing his forehead a bit. "But something happened." He continued. I looked up at him.

 "You wouldn't be here telling me something I already know." He whispered and I nodded.

"Yeah, it's kind of a long story." I said pushing my hair out of the way. Namjoon looked up to the clock.

"We still have a while before practice." He said chuckling as he went to sit in another position. I just sighed.

"I'll just keep it short," I gulped "Jimin is anorexic." I said quickly.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked and took a sip of his water.

"I-I caught him throwing up, that's why we had the fight the other night." I said and rubbed my eyes, to stop myself from crying. There was a short silence.

"Shit." Namjoon breathed out, as he covered his forehead with his hand for a bit.

"But the worst thing is, he really tried to eat this morning. We went to a dressing room so he could take his time, you know, and he ate. It wasn't a lot, but it was something." My tears where threatening to fall out, and Namjoon put his arm around my shoulder. "He just threw up, he didn't force himself or anything, and I'm so scared." I continued, crying now.

"Where is he now?" Namjoon asked, petting my back to calm my crying down. I whipped away the tears on my cheeks.

"He's asleep in the dressing room." I replied. Namjoon nodded.

"We'll fix this, I'll tell the others to keep an eye out for him as well, okay? We will make sure he gets through this." He said. We both stood up from the couch.

"I'll check on him okay? he asked nicely. I nodded and took a deep breath. We walked out of the dressing room and I was on my way to the main hall.

"Hey, Yoongi." Namjoon said and I turned around. "Thank you for telling me this." I just nodded and continued my way the others, having mixed feelings about telling Namjoon. It was good that I did it, I know that, but it also felt like I was betraying Jimin.

(( Jimin's pov ))

I woke up, by someone touching my shoulder. My muscles were sore and I had a terrible headache. I groaned a bit and opened my eyes. I was confused seeing Namjoon crouched beside me, as I expected it to be Yoongi.

"Hi" He said and I sat up. How long have I been sleeping for? Was it time for practice already?

"I'm sorry for falling asleep, I'll be ready for practice soon." I said quickly.

"We still have time, don't worry."

"Oh." I calmed down, rubbing my eyes.

"I just came to see if everything was okay in here."

"Oh, I'm fine. I just got tired and must've fallen asleep." I lied, hoping our leader would fall for it. Don't get me wrong; I want to get better. But also, a part of me doesn't want that. A part of me wants to go on with losing weight, getting perfect. But I know I can't, I know it's dangerous.

But why can't I stop?

Namjoon bit his lip and nodded. I could see he wanted to say something, but he was stopping himself. I grew nervous, what if he knew? Was I obvious? Did Hoseok tell him? Did Yoongi? I took a deep breath and ruffled my hand through my hair.

"Just, take care of yourself okay? Prepare for practice." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I nodded, and he walked out, closing the door behind him, leaving me alone. I grew confused and anxious.

I had a debate in my head where one part was wanting to get better, and be happy, and the other half was just shouting negative comments, and telling me to keep going. The debate turned into a panic attack, where I just laid down on the couch hugging myself while crying.

***