11

((Yoongi's pov))

It seemed like the entire world around me froze. I couldn't do anything but stare as I saw Jimin walking off stage exhausted and losing consciousness. Namjoon tried to catch him by grabbing his arm but he still fell pretty hard.

After what felt like hours I could finally get myself to run over to where Jimin was, surrounded by crew members and Namjoon and Hoseok. The other members stayed distant to let the crew members do their job.

I was relieved when I saw that Jimin was sitting up drinking some water, while being cooled down by people.

As I got closer and sat down next to him I overheard his conversation with Namjoon.

"If you don't feel well enough you should rest. Don't overwork yourself."

"I'm fine, honestly. I can go back on." Jimin replied annoyed, and then glanced at me quickly before returning his gaze to Namjoon. "My shoulder is a bit sore from the fall but other than that I'm fine." He continued as he stood up. I could see he was still dizzy but trying really hard not to show it.

"It's only 3 more songs." He said and then took another sip of his water. Namjoon just gave up and walked away, which left him with me, Hoseok and a make-up artist who was fixing his make-up a bit.

After she was done I went to hug my boyfriend, and he hugged me back tightly. He rested his head on my shoulder as I pet his back.

"It's okay, Jiminie." I whispered and broke apart the hug to look him in his eyes. "If you feel bad you don't have to do these last three songs."

"But I-"

"Jimin, you won't let anyone down, I promise. Everyone would much rather see you healthy than see you like this." I said. Jimin was looking for a way to convince me to let him go anyway, but he didn't say anything.

"BTS, on in 1 minute!" One of the crewmembers yelled through the backstage area. My gaze never leaving Jimin's eyes. He put his hand through his hair and I could see the panic in his eyes as he frantically looked around the backstage area. Hoseok gave Jimin a soft pet on the shoulder before heading to the stage to get ready.

"I- I'll stay here." He whispered, with damp eyes. I know he only did it because of me. He doesn't care about his state, he would still perform if no one said anything. I gave him a kiss on the lips and hugged him tight.

"Thank you, baby." I said as I cupped his face with both my hands. "Go get some rest, okay?"

He just nodded and I slowly made my way to the other members who were ready to go on stage. I took a quick glance over my shoulder and saw Jimin sitting with his knees against his chest with his face hidden in his arms. I turned my head forward again and tried to let go of the thought of him crying while going on stage for the last three songs.

***

((Jimin's pov))

I cried for what felt like hours. A couple of crew members had come to check on me, but I ignored them. I failed the members, I failed the fans. Why do I keep failing everyone?

I absentmindedly scratched my arms in frustration, and only stopped at the touch of a familiar hand, Min Yoongi's. I turned my face upwards to look into his eyes for a second. He wiped away some of my tears and went to sit next to me.

There was a small silence where I just stared into the empty space in front of me. Yoongi put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I went to lay down on his lap and a few tears escaped my eyes.

Yoongi put his hand through my hair, which calmed me down a bit.

"It's okay." He whispered.

"No, it's not! I failed everyone! Again!" I yelled and let out a sob as I curled up and closed my eyes.

"Shh, don't say that baby, you did the right thing. It will be fine." He calmly said while continuing to massage my head. I just listened to his voice, ignoring the others looking concerned at me, and drifted off to sleep on his lap.

When I woke up half an hour later, all the members where quietly talking. They had all changed in more comfortable and clean clothes. I looked up at Yoongi, who hadn't noticed I had woken up yet. He was still in his concert clothes and hadn't moved at all.

What did I do to deserve someone like him? He is so handsome and caring. He's too good for me, I don't deserve him, I'm too ugly and worthless to-

"You're awake." Yoongi said as he smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

"We wanted to go back to the hotel and order some food before sleeping." He said while removing a bit of hair out of my face. I panicked when I heard the word 'food' and couldn't say anything. Instead I just nodded.

We got all the stuff we needed and headed back to the hotel. 

***