part 15

They look so cute and they put on they clothes. I go to them and i hug Martinus from behind. "we just finished" he say. "great i am hungry" i say. We eat and then we just lay on couch and cuddled. "can i ask you some questions to get to know you better" i ask. "yeah just ask" they say. "Do you have more siblings" "we have yunger sister Emma she have 9 year old and half sister Silje she have 25 year old and you" Martinus say. "i have older sister Ana" i say and i tell them everything about my family and they do it too. "Are your mom and dad know that you sleep with girls and that stuf" i ask "yeah they do and at first they try to stop it but they stop trying." Marcus say. "Are you maybe want to whatch movie" Martinus ask. "why not" i say. They chose one i never whatched it. From beginning i saw it's dirty movie. Now come up one scene where that man and woman going to have sex and that man handcuff her and he use some sex toys. Then i remember about what Petra tell me. "can i ask you something" i say. "Yes" "how you not get horny whatching this" i ask beacuse i want to know that too. "Well we we got used to it" Marcus say. "okay and Petra tell me that she heard from someone that you have sex toys since when you was 14 year old when you start sleep with girls. Is that true" i say and they both smirk. I hope they don't think i want to use it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What they will answer 😏