part 5

We go in dressing rooms and i start to change my clothes and like girls share one dressing room they all start. "what hapined with you and Marcus" "nothing hapined" i say and get out. "Okay who want can play football and oders you can do what you want but here" teacher say. I will play football of course. "can you give my rubber back now" he say. "i will make you bun" i say and he make himself shorter then me because he is taller then me. I start to make him bun and i can se Lara whatch me like she want to kill me. When i am done he straightened again. "You play with my team" Martinus say and touch my hand. I run to my side and we start to play. "Hey i want to play too" i heard Lara voice. She will play in Marcus team. She look realy happy. Then Marcus had ball and i run to take it away from him. We both start to laugh beacuse of no reason and ball rolls away. "Whats wrong with you" "i don't know" i say. We continue to play. After school i go home and do my homework. I was be so bored so i answer some messages and i got one from Martinus. (⬇)

i ignore last messange

i ignore last messange. Maybe i will go but i don't want to sleep with one of them. I just don't know should i go or no.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are she will go on party ?