part 8

I am right now in front of my wardrobe and i don't know what to wear. I just put on some not so special clothes. Petra text me and say that i should not go on that party beacuse they lie but i will go. I look at the clock and now is time to go. I am on my way to they party and i saw Lara with some oder girls and she look like ... I can't describe that but she look like she will get naked just to sleep with Marcus. "hey i thought you will not go on party" she say. "but i will you see" i say. "heh they will not sleep with you if you look like this" she say. "They promised they will not that is reason why i go" i say. "Hah okay" she say. I come inside they house and there is much people who dance and drink. I saw them talk with echoder so i go to them. "Oh look who come" Martinus say. "Yeah i say i will and look i am here" i say and laugh. "you want drink" Marcus ask. "Heh i don't want to be drunk" i say. "No you will be drunk if you drink more then two glasses of this" he say. "Of what" i say. "Me and Marcus make realy good drink and only we drink that and you will now too" Martinus say. "why" "why not" Marcus say and give me glass. I drink a little and it's so good. "It's so good" i say. "of course it is" Martinus say. Then i walk away. I go sit beside girls they play some games so i join. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She is on party but what will hapined there ?