Ch. 12 Unexpected Visitor

It's been two weeks since the Halloween dance. Me and Erik haven't tried again but we were fine with that. Everything's been good and fun. It's a Saturday afternoon and I'm in my room listening to music. Right now, I'm listening to Second Chance by Shinedown. My parents are gone this weekend for their anniversary. I heard the doorbell. I went to see who it was. I expected it to be Erik or Daisy. I opened the door.

"Hey little sis." I heard a deep voice say. I knew that voice instantly. I hugged him with all my strength.

"Aly!" I screamed of joy. I couldn't believe he was here.

"Calm down Yielle, it's just me." He chuckled hugging me back.

"Just you? I've missed you so much, Aly." I looked him in the eyes. I gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"What kind of kiss was that?" He chuckled and kissed my forehead gently. Aly is my twin, literally, we even have the same birthday, weird, I know. I hugged him again. He was the one person I missed the most.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Coming to see my favorite person." He gave his award winning smile.

"How'd you get here?" I smiled back.

"I saved the money and took the bus." He took my hand and lead me outside.

"You did that for me?" I smiled big. I still couldn't believe he was here.

"Of course Yielle." He said in a 'duh' tone. He picked me up and sat me on the hood of my truck. He leaned against it beside me.

"So, what have you been up to?" I asked resting my head on the top of his.

"Same old, same old. What about you?" He shrugged.

"I made some new friends, got a new boyfriend, and new drama. Oh and got a new emeny." I laughed.

"Smooth child." He laughed, shaking his head.

"Look who's talking. I'm not the only child here, thank you." We both started laughing.

"Hey, Yielle. I hope I'm not intruding." Erik said coming over to us.

"Who's he?" Aly whispered to me.

"My boyfriend, Erik." I whispered back. He nodded.

"No, you're not intruding. Aly this is Erik, my boyfriend. Erik this is my bestest friend, my twin, almost my everything, Alex." I introduced them, smiling.

"Hey." They both said, shaking hands.

"So, what do yall want to do?" I asked, not really sure what to say.

"I actually have to go, sorry. I just came over here to tell you, I got to go with Prissy to the doctor. I'll tell you what the doctor says when I get back." Erik said, kissing me for just a second.

"Ok, bye. You better tell me, I want to know." I play demanded and laughed. He laughed to and went to his car.

"Who's Prissy?" Aly asked after Erik left.

"My enemy, his ex, and his baby momma." I said looking at him.

"Please tell me he got her pregnant before yall got together." He shook his head.

"Yes, don't worry." I messed with his hair. He had dark brown long, shaggy hair. He was a skaterboy and he looked the part.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked.

"I don't know. How about I show you around?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?" He laughed and got in my truck. I got in and started it up. I showed him everywhere. Later I was sitting in my room. Aly had went to the skatepark. That was like the only thing we didn't have in common. I can't skateboard at all and he's awesome at it. My phone rang.