Ch. 9 My First Date With Erik

I woke up the next morning from being hit by pillows.

"Stop!" I groaned. I heard giggles.

"Why are you down here Yielle?" Daisy laughed.

"I woke up in th middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep because of your snoring." I shot back. I am not a morning person, whenever my morning may be.

"Boo-hoo." Daisy said sticking her tongue out. I remembered the real reason I was down here, I flinched mentally.

"Can we eat already?" Bailey whined. She loved food, not like me but more than some.

"I agree, let's go." I said getting up slowly. I looked at my phone and seen I had two text mesages. One from Erik that said Goodmorning weirdo, hope you slept well. I knew the double meaning behind it. The other one was from Nick saying that he wanted me to call him when I could. I'd call him later and I replied to Erik saying Goodmorning ballerina, I slept ok, tossed and turned, thanks. We made it to the kitchen and ate some cereal.

"So, who are you going out with first?" Bailey asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, I'm thinking Erik first." I took a bite of Cocoa Puffs.

"Cool, where do you think he'll take you?" Daisy asked jumping into the conversation.

"I honestly don't know. My first thought is a bar or bed but I know he's not always like that. Maybe out to dinner or the movies." I shrugged not real sure.

"What about Nick?" Bailey asked. They are so weird like that, taking turns asking questions.

"I don't know, with him it could be anything, another picnic or ice cream." I didn't know with him either.

"Well go call them and tell them." Bailey said shooing me to call them. I sighed and went to my backyard. I pulled out my phone, I called Erik first only because his name comes first on my contact list.

"Hey. What's up?" He answered. 

"Hey. I'm going to put us on three-way, ok?" I asked.

"Sure." He said confused. I called Nick.

"Hello?" Nick answered.

"Hey. I have you on three-way with me and Erik. Ok, I have something I had to tell yall. I don't want to hurt yalls friendship but this is only way I know how to go about this. I'm going to give each of you one night to try and win me over." I said kind of fast before I chickened out.

"One night to win you over?" Erik repeated.

"Yeah. If yall even want to do it." I said not meaning to make them feel like I was making them do it.

"I want to do it." Erik said suggestively at the 'it' part. I rolled my eyes.

"Not that smartass." I said a little disgusted. Yeah, only a little. What's wrong with me?

"Fine, I'll take what I can get." I could almost see him shrug.

"I'm in, too." Nick finally said.

"Ok, Erik's first only because I already had a date with you so, you'll be after him." I explained.

"Can you be ready by say, 9?" Erik said.

"Yeah." I said thinking about what I should wear.

"Good. Oh, and wear a dress. See you later." Erik hung up.

"I'll take you out next Saturday, ok?" Nick asked.

"Ok. Well, I got to go, bye Blondie." I smiled.