a normal day I think

Aphmau's P. O. V
With Alina and this other baby coming I just want a normal day so I'm going to get that today Aaron is in class I am going to go to the park.

Jenny P. O. V
I am so done with Aphmau she is pregnant again with Aaron's baby Alina should be mine I  the first place but no so if I can't have Aaron then Aaron can't have Aphmau so I am going to do something that will make Aaron be with me.

My P. O. V
Jenny goes up to Aphmau and starts talking to her she is being all nice at first but Aphmau knows that something is no right. So she was about to get up, but before she could Jenny grabbed her and knocked her out. Jenny took Aphmau to her dorm so that Aaron or Alina couldn't hide her.

Aaron's P. O. V
I am out of class and I was trying to call Aph, but she is not answering and she always answers my calls so something's ad to be wrong or she is asleep, but just incase I am going to go to her dorm just to make sure.

When Aaron got there her door was unlocked so he went in and didn't see her so he started to worry he couldn't believe that Aphmau is gone. He needs to find her, but then Alina came in the room crying.

Al- daddy where is mommy?

Aa- I don't know honey but I am going to find her I promise.

Al- okay.....

Aa- Hey go take a nap get your mind off this for a little bit.

Al- okay love you daddy

Aa- love you to.

Aaron then goes off to find Aphmau he doesn't want anything to happen to her.

Sorry I haven't posted I really have been busy. Also I am getting a little depressed so if I ever right a depressing chapter I'm sorry, but yeah love ya'll
Byeee 💕😂