so close yet so far

Aphmaus P. O. V
I am not 6 months I show a lot I don't like it but Aaron thinks it's sexy I have 3 more months left then I can see my baby (btw I'm not going to tell y'all the gender yet hehe I'm evil) Aaron he will not leave me alone he is always at my side and if Jenny comes up to me he will pick me up carefully and start to go to his dorm he worried that Jenny is going to do something to our little one I'm not going to let her do anything so.

Aaron's P. O. V
I'm heading over to aphmaus dorm she has a dorm to herself now so when the baby is born she will have a place to put the crib and sleep and before you ask yes our parents do know they were made at first but then that anger turned into excitement they been wanting a grandbaby for women long now they are getting one welp I'm at aphmaus dorm we are going to hang out.

Aa- hey babe

Aph- hey

Aa- what are you doing

Aph- I'm trying to get my shoes on I can't see my feet so its hard

Aa- 😂 here let me help *puts her shoes on her*

Aph- shut up Aaron

Aa- I love you

Aph- love you too

Aa- you want to go to the cafe

Aph- yes please

Aa- haha okay let's go

      *After the cafe*
Aph- thank you Aaron I'm going to go back to my dorm this baby is killing me

Aa- haha ok babe love you *kisses aphmaus stomach* I love you too baby

Aph- we both love you *kisses Aaron* bye

Aa- bye

They go back to their dorms and they have a nice night and sleep

Hey guys just wanted to day that I love you all and I just want to say thank you to alise45647AphmauLycan2 and Jennifer_Voilet for the ideas and helping me with my story thank you guys I love y'all all and I just want to say this "being yourself is being your own beautiful" ❤💜 bye lion out Roar again love y'all.