Aaron I'm sorry

Aphmau's P.O.V
After I walked away from Aaron and took Alina with me I didn't like it because Alina is still his daughter and the baby inside me is still his. Ugh I feel bad but im just going to give us a break also if you didn't know we broke up.

(E is for Ein and you already know what Aph means.)

E- Hey Aphmau you okay

Aph- yeah im fine

E- you sure you have been crying. what happened? where is Aaron?

Aph- Aaron and I broke up and I took alina with me but we broke up because I am pregnant again and he said he didn't want to take care of this baby. But when I told him im breaking up with him and that I was taking Alina with me he changed his mind.

E- aww Aph come here *hugs aph* it will be okay. I have been wanting to tell you this I love you and I know this is a bad time but will you got out with me.

Aph- umm Alina.

Al- mama do whatever makes you happy.

Aph- yeah sure why not.

E- yes okay I will see you later bye.

Aph- bye

(Btw Ein is good in this story)

Ein's P.O.V
I feel bad for Aphmau but I'm also glad that I get to be with her but I also don't I want to get her and Aaron back together because she already has Alina with him and then another on the way but yeah.

Aaron's P.O.V
I miss Aphmau and Alina why did I say that to her I want the other baby I wish she was here with me.

*watchs the News*
Newslady- we are at the mall down in Falcon Clam close to FCU a student from FCU just got in a car crash. Her name is Aphmau Green she had her daughter in the car with her.

Al- *sobbing very badly* MOMMY NO PLEASE MAMA BE OKAY I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU PLEASE I WANT TO BE A BIG SISTER I DON'T WANT MY SIBLING TO DIE PLEASE MOMMY!!!!

newslady- I feel bad for her daughter but the girl was pregnant I did not know that.

Aa- APHMAU!! *runs to the mall*

Police- woah woah woah who are you.

Aa- My name is Aaron Lycan and that is my daughter and girlfriend in there.

Police- oh I'm sorry go ahead

Aa- *runs to aphmau* Aphmau please be okay Alina needs  you the baby inside you needs you its not dead. It wont die only if you die it will please stay they need you I need you.*crying*

Aph- A-aaron

Aa-APHMAU

Aph- I'm so sorry.

Hey guys lion here I hope you like the chapter I did my best I know it's heartbreaking,but don't worry it's not the end.

But this was heartbreaking 😢😢😣😣😭😭 but i hope you did like it. Lion out byeeee. 💜❤💜❤ love y'all