Mall Crisis

"A mission?!" Wally asked as he sat up from the couch to look at Robin. Robin read over the report before looking up, "Shoppers in the Happy Harbor Mall are being held hostage while some unknown robbers are asking for money else the mall and the hostages inside are blown up." He announced after looking up at his two teammates.

"So what are we waiting for?" Artemis asked as she picked up her bow. "We have a small problem." Wally reminded her as he pointed at the 4 kids present on the couch.

"We can fight just as well as the three of you," Jason said as he and his siblings stood on the couch cushions to look a little taller, "no point in leaving us here if you wouldn't even go to the kitchen without someone watching us."

Artemis and Wally weren't sure as to bring the kids along, but Robin smirked at his younger brother. "Batkids." he addressed them, immediately earning their attention, "Suit up, you're coming along."

The kids jumped from the couch with glee and made their way down the hall to get their suits that were brought to the Batcave not to long ago.

"Robin! I don't think we should bring them along!" Artemis yelled, clearly not approving of bringing along kids much younger than themselves.

"Relax Arti. This is basically just another patrol, they have fought alongside Batman and me plenty of times and fought multiple Gotham villains, they've got this." Robin told Artemis.

"Oh, yea? What about the Joker, have they fought him?" She asked rather tauntingly, causing Robin to freeze. "They're not ready for that. The only reason I have gone face to face with him is caused by the time I started as Robin the bigger guys came out of the shadows. And anyways you're not even prepared to face the Joker Arti, my sibling at least have more experience than you on this subject." He started back the archer.

She huffed and walked away as Wally held back a snicker, "Oh you got her there." He said as he walked over to the Boy Wonder, giving him a small peck on the head.

Not a too long later the Batkids and Artemis were all ready to go. Wally sped over to the mall while Artemis, Robin, and the kids rode the cycle since only Miss M could pilot the bio-ship.