oh no

They sat in silence for a bit longer before Wally asked the four, "So, what do you guys want to do?"

Spoiler's face light up with glee when she had an idea, "Let's play tag!" Which was followed by the other four calling "not it" and running away from Tim who was to slow saying the two words. Spoiler grabbed a grappling hook out of nowhere and aimed it at the support beams where she disappeared, Jay ran off to an event, and Damian just disappeared.

Tim wasted no time to tag the Archer and run into the air vents after Jaybird.

"What?!" Artemis finally spoke up from her state of shock, "Robin! You have siblings?" She said turning to look at the young acrobat, who had a worried face ever since the female bat had said 'tag'

"Not right now Arti," He said as he started to run after his siblings, "The bigger problem right now is that they are playing tag, one of the two worst games to play with them" Wally too ran off following Robin leaving an ever more confused Artemis. "I knew I should have helped mom today," She said to her self as she went after the Batkids.

Robin and Wally found Damian typing on the mountains computer, "The defenses here are not much reliable, I would have expected you to upgrade them." He said. "Aren't you like five? How do you even know half of this stuff?!" Wally asked, but Robin answered him, "Trained and raised by Ra's al Ghul, a test tube baby." Wally mouthed an 'oh' and turned back to Damian. "Aren't you supposed to be playing tag?"

"Yes, but then we all found it boring and we decided to play hide and go seek, which you and the Archer are it in."

"Oh no," Robin whispered, "The worst game to play with the bad kids" Wally too got worried and went off to find the other kids, not before speeding Damian onto the living rooms couch to show that they had found him.

Artemis was looking for Spoiler in the air shafts after Robin had told her that they were now playing hide and go seek and to be on high alert.

She gave up on the air shafts and went to the ground into the living room where she saw Damian on a computer, deciding that she did not want to mess with whatever he was doing, she walked away, not before hearing a feminine giggle from up above. She looked up to see Spoiler on the chandelier. "Found you," Artemis laughed as the young girl flipped off of the light fixture and onto the couch.

Robin and Wally split up to find the two boys. Wally decided to go into Robins hang out area which was originally batmans mini Batcave when the league was housed here. Inside to none of his surprise he saw the two huddled around the computer, giggling and saying stuff like, "Make Bruce pull a mom arm when they brake real fast!" causing more giggles to form.

"Whatcha doing?" Wally asked as he leaned over the boy's shoulders, "We're making a script for our own movie!" Tim said as he continued to write, "And creating designs for the characters," Jay said as he showed on another tab where there was somewhat of a Lego version of Batman and Robin.

"What's it about?" Wally asked getting curious on the two's little project. "We're calling it the 'Lego Batman Movie' and it's going to be when Bruce firsts adopted Dick to be Robin." The two boys said. 

"you forgot one thing," Wally said while pointing to the Lego boy wonder, "You forgot those obnoxious green shorts he used where. The younger boys laughed as they changed the Lego figuring. "Now we have to head out to the living area Wally said as he walked out with the two boys, "Just make sure I get the first copy when the movies done."