Lets just get things straight

"When did Batman say he would be back?" Robin asked once the 4 bat kids were all accounted for. "Tomorrow" Tim said, not looking away from his holo glove where he was most likely adding onto his script.
"And we have to watch all of these mini versions of Robin?" Artemis asked getting an offended reaction from Jason
"Yep," Wally said as he joined Artemis in giving the 4 kids a worried glance, "I've only been alone with them once and the only reason I'm here right now is cause of Agent A"
"Ya! And while you were at our place Spoiler and I caught you and Robin ki-mph!" Jason tried to get out before Wally calmed his hand over his mouth to stop him from saying 'kissing', cause right now the only one who knew of the two's relationship was Megan who figured out from their first mission in Ballia.
"How do we do this?" Wally said before Artemis could ask any questions.
"Well first would be to actually keep an eye on the kids" Damian spoke up, "For Spoiler left the couch minutes ago and went to the kitchen." And indeed the spot next to Damian and Tim was empty, and struggling was heard from the kitchen.
"Wally stay here Arti and I will see what's wrong" Robin said as he and Artemis rushed into the kitchen ready to fight. But instead they saw Spoiler struggling with the lid of a a peanut butter jar.
Robin sighed as he kneeled down to Spoilers level, "need a little help there?" He asked in a kind, soft voice, not what Artemis was used to from the boy wonder as he gently took the jar from the girls hands and opened it up for her and helped her to make the sand which.
"Why did you leave the couch?" He asked as he handed the sandwich to the little girl. "It got boring and I was hungry." She stated as she started to munch on her PBJ.
Robin laughed and left the kitchen after giving the girl a ruffle of her blonde hair, and leaving an astonished Artemis.
The two hero's returned to  the living room to find Wally, Jason, Tim, and Damian hovered over Tim's holo glove laughing as they watched one scene that Tim had finished of his movie.
"Whatcha looking at?" Robin asked the 4.
"N-nothing!" Tim stuttered as he shut it down.
Robin gave a curious look then decided to just hack into it the glove later.
But as they were sitting down a mission alert popped up on Dick's Holo glove.