One person can ruin your whole day, but one person can turn it all around.

Waking up late is one of the worst things that can happen two weeks since college has officially started.

"Fuck" I spat out, grabbing my bed covers and tossing them off of me.

I ran to the dorm room's toilet and got a quick shower, washing my hair hastily.

After stepping out of the shower, I rushingly pulled on a black and white Mickey Mouse 1928 varsity top and black ripped skinny jeans,  I gae my hair a quick dry, leaving it damp and tugged on a Blue superman hoodie and blue converse then ran out of the dorm after grabbing my phone and keys, locking the door behind me.

I barged by everyone, rushing to my class where Jay was.

"Nice of you to join us this morning, Mist." Mr Carter raised an eyebrow at my rugged entrance.

I gave him a nod with a small smile. "Sorry, Sir. Stupid alarm clock didnt go off" 

I walked through the class towards the back where all the seats were for the students in this class.

"So, Mist was late already?" Jay chuckled quietly as I sat in the empty seat beside him.

I rolled my eyes. "Gimme a break, Bombs. I'm tired this morning. You shouldnt have dragged me out of my dorm last night to go skateboarding with Kean. Oh and hey Kean" I gave Kean a smile, whom was sitting at the opposite side of Jay.

"Yo, Mist" Kean murmured over to me with a smirk. "I just want you to know, I think you have beautiful eyes but I bet they're no match for that beautiful soul you have" He winked.

Kean is a massive flirt. Hands down.

I rolled my eyes, a small smile slipping onto my face. "Try again Kean. Cause that beautiful soul of mine will turn into ice soon"

"And I'll thaw it" He answered me, grinning. Kean has the same power as Jay, by the way.

Mr Carter continued on talking about how you first get powers and where it first came from.

Soon enough after the three hour long class, we all had a free afternoon, but some had classes after three.

"Go change and look decent. We're going out to a fancy place for an early dinner in a couple of hours which will be around four. You, Kean and myself. Now go to your dorm and look decent for a fancy place, water girl" Grinned Jay.

Kean smiled happily, brushing a hand through his hair and fiddling with his lip ring -snakebite- with his tongue.

I walked along the halls towards 201. My dorm.

I passed people, smiling at them who smiled at me, saying the occasional hi.

After reaching my dorm, I got to my now filled wardrobe and glanced at the clothes.

"Something fancy..." I murmured to myself thoughtfully.

I sighed, pulling out a dress which was decent and I didnt mind it.

Wearing dresses wasnt something I particularly like. I love jeans and combats much more though.

The dress I pulled out was a short sleeved cherry red soft feeling skater dress which reached mid-thigh and sported a sweetheart neck to it. I lifted out a pair of black oxford flats also, and sat both the shoes and dress on my dorm's single bed and grabbed a towel, then walking the short way through the dorm, to the bathroom Gwen and I use.