Shhh...

The water around me turned and twisted into an amazing shape around me, floating at either side in the air.

I grinned.

It's just so.. magical.

But that's what it is. Magic. Power.

My power.

The water circled around me in a light blue faze like it shouldnt be real. But it is real.

And it is amazing.

I control any type of water, I could even turn it into ice.

The water I was controlling dropped from my lack of focus because of my twin brother speaking. Brett. "C'mon and stop playing around, Mist." He laughed from the double doors leading into our indoor swimming pool room. "Sil and the others are coming round real soon. You're not even changed"

"Sure, two seconds" I motioned my hands forwards slowly and gently, like I was pushing the water back into the pool. Which was what I was doing.

 "Show off" He murmured, smirking as I faced him.

"So, where are we going on this fine day?" I asked my brother as we exited the pool room.

"Uh.. The beach" Brett spoke awkwardly.

I sighed. "I cant go swimming. I'm still trying to control my power.. If I go into the water, my power might show in public.."

Brett nodded. "Do what girls do then" He chuckled.

I shook my head with a smirk, showing off my right cheeks dimple. "And what is that? Fuck a lifeguard?"

"Sure sure, but you arent going to do that" Brett shook his head, pushing me towards the stairs.

I ran up the stairs quickly, and shut my bedroom door behind me once I reached it.

Walking over to my wardrobe, I took my clothes off and changed into a purple fringe bandeau bikini top and purple biki bottoms. A white cover-up was over my bikini and a pair of light, distressed shorts.

Stuffing my blue hair into a messy bun and wiping all my makeup off, I then slipped on my sandals, finally ready.

Brett shouted to me from downstairs. "C'mon Mist! They're here!"

I ran downstairs, grabbing a towel as I passed the storage cupboard, then hopped into the car.

"Dude, you can take your bike" I sniggered.

"I was planning to. Coming Sil?" Brett smirked at me, looking at Sil - Her full name Silver.

She grinned and skipped out of the car and sat on the back of Brett's motorbike, the bike purring to life as he started it.

 They both zoomed off, and Leon drove the car we were all in behind them.

Our small group of friends. We're always together. Leon, Sil, Brett, Myself and Conor. 

Pulling up to the beach about fifteen minutes later, I stepped out of Leon's silver 2015 Corvette Stingray with Leon and Conor.

Sil and Brett were parked right beside us on our left.

"Come on Mist! Let's go swim!" Sil cheered happily beside me, grabbing onto my wrist and shaking my arm about excitedly.

I shook my head with an apologetic smile. "Sorry Sil..  Still not got it under control.."

She stopped shaking my arm and let my wrist go. "Ahh.. Hope you get that under control soon" She smiled gently.

"Same" I nodded. "You go ahead and swim, I'll watch from a distance" I smiled.