Chapter 25

I sighed and threw my phone across the room.

Why do we always have to be like this? When will you stop shutting me out?

I saw my door open and saw Yoongi hyung enter my room. He closed the door. He ignored me and went to my phone that I threw across the room. He picked the phone up and looked at me. "You definitely threw it. Come on, tell hyung what's wrong" He said and sat down beside me.

"Lisa" I sighed. "I love her too much and it's scaring me"

"You love her?" His eyes widened.

"Yes, I do but she still hates me" I said. "She never gives me the chance to explain why I did what I did"

"Are you sure she hates you?"

"She accidentally said it in front of my face" I sighed. "You know, hyung, sometimes I just want to give up on her. Maybe she isn't the on for me"

Yoongi hyung's face saddened, "Is that really what you want?"

I groaned in frustration and lied down on my bed.

"Do whatever you want" He said and stood up. "But make sure you won't regret anything after" He said and left.

My phone started ringing. Lisa.  I declined the call.

★Lisa★

I dialed Jungkook's number and waited for him to answer impatiently. He declined it directly. I was puzzled but kept dialing his number and he'd always decline.

We grabbed a cab then I told the driver the direction.

"Lisa, what are you going to do?" Jennie unnie asked.

"I'm going to tell him the things I couldn't say before- what I truly feel about him" I said confidently.

I dialed his number one more time bit he declined it.

"He's declining my calls, unnie" I sighed.

"I got this" She said and grabbed her phone and dialed Yoongi oppa's number.

I almost forgot that Yoongi oppa is her boyfriend.

After a few rings, he picked up and Jennie unnie put it on loud speaker, "Hey babe"

"Why isn't Jungkook answering Lisa's calls?" She asked with anger evident in her voice.

"Something happened"

I was about to talk but Jennie unnie put her index finger above her lips as a sign for me to hush. I got what she was trying to do. She didn't want to let him know that he's on loud speaker so he wouldn't filter his words.

"What happened? He's declining all of Lisa's calls" Jennie unnie asked.

"I talked to him awhile ago and he said he's giving up on Lisa, I didn't think he meant it"

That was enough to make my heart ache.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" Jennie unnie said way too loud that even the cab driver was startled.

"Babe, calm down-"

"LISA JUST FOUND OUT THE TRUTH. SO HE'S JUST GOING TO DROP LISA LIKE HE DID LAST TIME? HUH?! SURE, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE'S GOOD AT. I'M HEADING TOWARDS YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW, BETTER HIDE YOUR PRECIOUS MAKNAE IF YOU DON'T WANT HIM TO BE SLAPPED BY MY GUCCI BELT!" She screamed then hung up.

I could already imagine the horror on Yoongi's face right after what she says. Jennie unnie becomes a monster when she's mad and not even Yoongi oppa can handle her.