Chapter 18 ●News●

Three years. Three years of being away from the idol industry. Three years of being away from my friends. Three years of loneliness.

I talk to my unnies daily on Skype since I can't stand a day without hearing their sweet voices. The only Bangtan members I talk to are Yoongi, Jimin and Jin oppa.

I felt empty for the past three years. I love Thailand, it feels great to be home with my family but Korea is where my passion is. Korea is where I met a bunch of lovely people.

Bangtan was also on a hiatus for one year, which was a year after we disbanded but they're back and active now.

I grabbed my phone and my purse then went out. I texted my mom that I'll be going out because she might get worried. I got inside the car and started driving.

Life has been normal. I'm allowed to drink, date and drive freely now unlike before. Living a normal life again was weird but I got used to it. There were some fans who would recognize me on the street and come to me. They would tell me how much our group didn't deserve it. It touched my heart that we still have fans out there who love us, even though we went on our own ways.

I also found out that Yeri was the one who poted the photo which was the cause of our group being disbanded. Yoongi oppa told me. I actually considered her as one of my best friends since she was the closest to me in Red Velvet. But what can I do? There are a bunch of snakes who look beautiful and harmless on the outside, but they're actually ready to kill you and ruin your life.

I entered a cafe and ordered my drink. I took a seat and sipped the coffee I bought.

'Stay' started playing. I was immediately reminded of all of the memories back in Korea.

"Who do you think you are?"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook of BTS"

"So what? I'm Lalisa Manoban of Blackpink"

I smiled as I thought about different memories that happened before. When I met Bangtan when I was eighteen, I had no idea our friendship would come this far.

Jeon Jungkook, the boy I met at the idol festival. The boy who bumped my shoulder and stepped on my foot. The boy who used to talk to me rudely. That boy is the reason why everything is happening right now.

It was time for my verse to come on.

"So stay, I know you gotta be tired
When the night gets dark Lemme be your fire
In the world full of lies, my only truth is you
Here's a letter from me to you"

I smiled sadly and sighed.

"Blackpink- why did they disband?" I overheard the conversation of the people seated on the table at my back.

"Because of some stupid rumor"

"They say sad Lisa is here in Bangkok"

In fact, she's right behind you.

"Their group deserved better"

The song finished and this time, 'The Truth Untold' by BTS played.

Is this cafe trying to kill me?

I couldn't take it any longer, I stuff and exited the cafe with my head low.

I felt myself bump into someone really hard that I stumbled back. "I-I'm so sorry, sir" I bowed and was about to go.

"Lisa noona?" The man asked.

I stopped walking and spun my heel around slowly. The man took off his mask. "Yedam?"