Chapter 21 ●Friends?●

This book reached 700 reads! Thank so much!!!! Cmon, let's get this to 1k les do dis. Love y'all♡

(Oh yeah DID YOU SEE BANGTAN'S NEW HAIR COLORS? AND JUNGKOOK NEW HAIR OMG. wIg sNaTcHed. I repeat, WIG SNATCHED)
(i dont own the pic used in this)

Anyway, enjoy this chapter, lovelies♡

————————————

"Kookie!" Baekhyun hyung snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes hyung?" I asked.

"The first episode is going to release tomorrow" He repeated. I nodded.

We just finished our filming for today and we were just resting before going home.

My phone vibrated so I turned it on to see the message.

'Baekhyun hyung: 😉

'

"Hyung!" I slapped his arm playfully.

"Kookie, you know that a bunch of men are dying to have Lisa as their girl" Baekhyun hyung snickered.

"What are you trying to say, hyung?"

"Go for it, Kookie. I see the way you look at her" He said and put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't even try to deny it"

"Hyung, I can't. I've made a lot of mistakes in the past and she hates me" I sighed.

"It's not too late to correct them. If that's your mindset then that means you're okay with her hating you forever"

You know, I hate how he's right.

"I'm trying, hyung"

"Well, you better act fast if you don't want her to fall for someone else"

"YOU HIT MY BALLS!" We heard a sudden scream which startled everyone.

We looked to the direction of the scream and saw Bambam and Lisa. Bambam had both his hands on his crotch and based on his facial expression, he's probably in a lot of pain. Lisa on the other hand, was laughing her ass off on the floor.

Her smile is so beautiful.

"I-I'm s-or-ry" She said in between laughs.

Bambam looked at her in horror. "I knew you were crazy but now you're dangerous" He ran full speed towards us leaving the laughing Lisa on the floor, his hands still on his crotch.