chapter 2- "Waking Up"

*hey the chapter is finished hope you like it, and if not all well it’s my story*

*OH AND I DON'T OWN BLEACH ALL RIGHTS GO TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER, SO IT'S NOT ME.*

*ALSO THE PICTURE TO THE SIDE IS BASICALY WHAT CHI LOOKS LIKE, JUST HIS SKIN IS GRAYISH AND HIS EYES LOOK LIKE GAARA'S AND ARE BLOOD RED*

A young girl lies at the foot of a humongous tree in a lush green forest. The girl remains unmoving besides the slight lifting of her chest. The girl seemed to be 8 or 9 years old, with white hair, eyes, and skin. Besides the girl was a stuffed teddy bear. It was gray and had what looked like blood dripping from its mouth onto its chest. And suddenly the girl started to stir and slowly opened her eyes only to see the bear next to her. The girl stretched her arm out for the bear as she got into a sitting position, once the bear was in her grasp she pulled it closely to her chest hugging it tightly. The girl looked at her surroundings with eyes of uncertainty keeping the bear close to her chest.

            ‘Where am i?’ the girl asked herself as she moved closer to the tree she was laying under. She curled into a ball and slowly went back to sleep hoping that someone might be able to help her get out of this gigantic forest.

~*Chi’s P.O.V.*~

I lie next to Shiro-sama waiting for her to wake up, when suddenly her eyes fluttered opened and stared at me with blankly, before grasping my arm and hugging me close to her chest.

*Shiro-sama* I think to myself, *you once told me that you would never forget me… yet here we are and you don’t remember anything. Not me nor your past, but then again I think that would be best for you to forget everything and start anew.*

I lay curled up with Shiro-sama under a huge tree waiting for her to fall asleep once again, so I could change into my true form. Not long after Shiro-sama curled up into a ball she fell asleep, giving me an opportunity to be able to change back to help her.

~*Shiro’s P.O.V.*~

I slowly began to wake up and realized I wasn’t were I had fell asleep. Instead of the hard ground I was sleeping on a soft and comfortable bed with a sheet over me. I open my eyes and see that I’m in a small one roomed hut and that I was not alone. A man that looked to be 15 or 16 years old had his head rested on the side of the bed I was sleeping on. Slowly I began to get into a sitting position trying not to wake the man, but failed. The man’s head shot up once I was fully sitting.

“Shiro-sama!!” the man shouted with wide eyes as he stared at me in shock. But then that shocked look turned to a wide smile, “Shiro-sama I’m so happy you’re okay!!” the man continued.

I stared at the man with curious eyes, “Do I know you?” I asked quietly.

The man’s smile was replaced by sad realization, of what I don’t know. But for some reason I didn’t like this man’s frown, I would rather see that smile he had shone me just a second ago once again. “Mister?” I asked quietly, “What’s your name?”

 The man gave me a sad smile before pointing at himself and telling me his name. It was Chi Shikabane, and from what he told me it meant blood corpse.

“What’s corpse mean?” I asked chi.

Chi looked slightly nervous before answering, “It means a dead body.” I started at chi for a minute before cocking my head to the side in confusion.

“Chi,” I started, “Am I just stupid or are you still alive? I mean your breathing and all that stuff” I asked confused out of my mind. Chi’s eyes widened in shock,