chapter 4 - "never trust Kotetsu-san with room numbers"

Hey guys finally updating this, hope you enjoy!

~~~

Recap:

The Hokage gave Chi a kind smile, “I can tell Miss Yuuki has had a marvelous teacher, even though you’re so young, you look like a well-trained ninja, and I must say I can’t wait for you two, to join the shinobi force of my Village.”

A wide smile formed on my face and tears prick my eyes, “Are you saying…that we can be a part of this village?!?” I run up to the Hokage and slam my hands down on his desk a couple tears flying into the air.

“Yes I am. I think you two deserve someplace you can have friends and relax every once in a while.”

“Thanks you so much!!” I cry holding the Hokage in my tight embrace. When I pull away I rub my eyes with my fist and say, “by the way don’t call me ‘Miss Yuuki.’ Just call me Shiro.”

“Alright Shiro, welcome to my village, Konoha.” I smile at the Hokage and turn towards Chi,

“Hey Chi we finally found it. What we’ve needed for such a long time now.” ‘A home.’

“This is great Princess.” Kotetsu smiled, placing his large hand on my head, and ruffled my hair.

“Stop it!!” I whined, swatting Kotetsu’s hand.

‘Yes, Shiro you’ve found what you had always wanted. What you were looking for all this time… A Family.’

“Thank you so much Hokage-Sama!” I bowed once again not believing the situation I was in.

The Hokage laughed, “Please Shiro, it’s the very least I could do. I just couldn’t turn you down and leave you in the streets.”

“Besides,” Kotetsu cut in, “I wouldn’t let you get thrown out anyway Princess.”

“Why do you call me Princess?” I asked Kotetsu hugging his side tightly

“Because,” he smirked, “you’re a girl and girls are… well a lot of girls wanna be a princess.”

A disgusted look came on my face, “Why would I want to be a princess?” I shuddered, “I’d have to wear ugly dresses and act all snooty. If anything I’d be a prince, they can at least wear pants.”

“You’re definitely a strange one…” Kotetsu said, a sweat drop rolling down the side of his head.

“Yup!” Chi chuckled happily, “She is, but that’s what makes her so loveable!”

“Heheh!” I smiled, proud of how I proved myself different from other girls in Konoha.

“Alright, Chi, Shiro. I have your new apartment keys right here, and I have some money so you can get food and new clothes”

“Thank you Hokage-Sama!” I said walking up to his desk picking up the keys and an envelope which most likely held Chi’s and my money.

“It’s no problem Shiro. Just make sure you go to the Academy tomorrow. You don’t want to miss anything.”

I nodded my head showing I understood. “Hey Kotetsu, you wanna show me and Chi were we live now?” I asked the said man grabbing both his hand and Chi’s, dragging them out of the Hokage’s office. “Bye Hokage-Sama!” I shouted as I left old man with Kotetsu and Chi in hand.

~~

“Alright here we are!” Kotetsu said as we stood outside of a large apartment complex. The building was a dirty white and held many floors with large windows accommodating the walls.