Chapter 9

I'll lift you up, I'll never stop

You know I'll take you to another world

I'll build you up, I'll never stop

You know I'll take you to another world

We decided to end the video chat after Destiny ran out of the room. Niall wanted to call her while I was searching for my brother to tell him off. It ended in a pillow fight. My parents came to stop us and after I told them what happened they forbade my brother to go into my room. Then I started to search for Destiny. I was pretty sure that I would find her sitting in a tree. After five minutes I discovered her in the big tree next to the house. I'm not very sportive so I didn't climb up to her. Instead of that I went to the window next to the tree to speak to her. When I saw her sitting there I realized that she didn't want to speak with anybody. I told my parents I hadn't found her because they'd never let her sleep in a tree.

The next morning I decided that it was time to talk to Destiny. I went to the window and opened it. Destiny was still sleeping.

“Destiny…” I called her softly because I didn’t want to shock her. She turned around and looked at me.

“Don’t you think it’s time to come down there?” I asked.

“No…”she replied, in the same moment Lucas came out of his room and walked over to me.

“Ohh…is she still hiding in a tree?” he said with a childish voice. Destiny stared at him angrily and I was still mad at him too.

“Get your gone or else…” I said.

“Or what?” he asked provocative. I took the plush toy he was holding in his hands and held it out of the window.

“Or your stupid dinosaur will fall out of the window!”

“Give it back! Give it back!!” he started to cry.

“Leave us in peace and you’ll get it back…maybe…” I said to him with a superior smile.

“I’ll call Mum!” he screamed.

“Mum won’t be fast enough to save Dino…” I replied. I went to his room and threw the dinosaur in there. Lucas ran into the room too.

“Do yourself a favor and stay in there.” I said and closed the door. Then I went back to the window.

“Now come on Destiny…” I tried it again. “You can’t sit on this tree for the rest of your life…”

“My life won’t be long if I stay here.” She said.

“But today is our day! We have to call Willow!” I smiled at her. That finally convinced her and she climbed down. We went in the kitchen and ate breakfast when my Mum came in.

“Destiny! You’re back!” she hugged her. “Promise me that you won’t make that again! We were worried about you!”

“Sorry”, Destiny said, “I’m not used to have a care taking family…”

“No problem,” my mum said,” but get used to it…” she added with a smile. “Sorry girls, I have to go…my new job starts today…”

After she was gone I said to Destiny:” So…let’s call Willow…”

Destiny took her phone and typed in the number.

“Hi girls!” I heard Willows voice out of the phone.

“And did you talk to your dad?” Scarlett asked excited.

“Yes I did!” Willow replied, “First he was mad at me cause I gave two strange girls my phone number…Then I told him how bad I’d need a babysitter and now he wants to meet you!!…He doesn’t have so much time…so you maybe should visit us now…you can take a taxi and Daddy will pay for it when you’re here”

She gave us the address and we promised to hurry. Then I realized that we’d a problem.

“We’ll probably get into trouble if we leave now…” I said.

“Why?” Destiny asked.

“Because if we go now…Lucas is alone at home…” I said.

“We have the one-time chance of being babysitter for WILLOW SMITH and you’re worried about your brother?!”

“You’re right…”

I told Lucas that we’d leave now. He was excited and started to play video games.

We called a taxi; at the way we noticed that we could walk the way the next time…it wasn’t far. We got out of the car and realized that we were wrong by thinking our house would be big. In fact it has nothing on the house we were standing for. We walked the long path to the door and ringed the bell.

Jaden opened the door and stared at us for a moment. Then he turned around and yelled:

“Willow your babysitters are here!”