Chapter 7

I'm always improving

Always on the move and

Working on my flow

Till' ya hear me on the radio

I know I can be a star

Take off like a rocket car

Everyday I'm working hard

To get my name on every chart

Scarlett's POV:

I couldn't belive my eyes, Niall was really on TV! I mean of course he told us that he'll be...but I didn't really belive it. I still didn't really belive he could get famous with TV show, but maybe he could win a prize money and visit us... I was just a little bit angry at Destiny because she seemed to support this other guy (I think his name was Liam) more than Niall. I really hoped that Niall would win, but this other guys were very good too. 

"Destiny?" I said. But she was focused on the TV and didn't listen. I nudged her and she looked at me and said:"what?"

"Are you supporting this other guy more than Niall?"

"Of course not! She said, "...I just like him too..."

After the show was over, she thought about a way we could get enough money to visit Niall (and Liam) as soon as possible.

The next days we spent the most time with buying new things for the house. Destiny was still searching for small jobs we could do, but to Destiny's mind the employer never paid enough money.

After three days I had enough of buying  new furnitures.

"Destiny?" I asked at the breakfast table.

"What?" she replied.

"Do you want to go shopping with me today? I mean by ourself ...and not just furniture..."

"I'm sorry, but we can't! Or do you really want to give away the bit money we've saved for the trip to England?"

"Come on, please??" I begged her. But she still didn't wanted to go.

"Are you sure you won't go?" Destiny nodded.

"But maybe you'll meet Willow Smith and than you can ask her if she need a babysitter and earn enough money to visit Niall..."

"And Liam!" she added, "Okay I'll go with you."

We went to all our favorit places and stores, but we didn't buy anything (except ice cream) because Destiny insisted on saving the money.

While Destiny was looking at a dress in a shop window, I were watching at the people around us. Suddenly my heart skipped a beat and I started to scream and shaked Destiny. She looked at me very confused.

I tried to explain:" There...Over the street....There is WILLOW SMITH!!!"