Chapter 9

Robin pov

Grr, the room was a mess, I don't ever remember being this messy in my life. I had only been back for 3 days, 3 DAYS! and my room was a mess. How it got so messy, I don't know, but I had a few people who could do this. Artemis or Kid Flash. I was hoping it was the latter because he had been flirting with my girl again, and I hated that. Sighing, I started placing my stiff back where it belongs when a voice speaks from the door. "Wow this room is messy" Smiling, I stood up and looked back over at Artemis. "And do you happen to have any idea who did this" Artemis smirked before she walked in. She had grown closer to me since I woke up from my 3 year sleep and in that time we had talked about reveling our relationship to the rest of the team. "Superboy hangs out with Miss Martian or is training, Aqualad is either at Atlantis or Training, Miss Martian is either shopping, seeing Martian Manhunter, cooking or with Superboy, Zatanna tends to keep to herself while Rocket spends her time with Aqualad, I spend my time either with you, Green Arrow, at home or training leaving only Wally" I smirk as I nod my head, yes, it was him. Now to the other problem. "Now, what about you know what" Artemis nods and I get up. We head out to the main chamber, finding no one there and decide to head to the kitchen and lounge. Upon entering, I narrowly dodged a chunk of bread before looking out. "ENOUGH" That seemed to get their attention, when the team was like this and Aqualad was not here then me and Artemis were what kept everyone from, well doing what they were doing just before. Taking a deep breath, I then speak. "Now that I have your attention and you've all stopped fighting, I have two things to say, but first, Artemis would you like to say" The team was now curious as to what we had to say. "Me Dick' we're dating" The team seemed happy, apart from Wally who was not that happy. "Now, I want to ask one more thing... Who messed my room up" The team froze before all eyes set on Wally. Wally gulped as I started walking forward. Zatanna was the first to speak. "Wally's screwed"

Aqualad pov

It was quiet in the training room today. I had just finished sparring when I heard a crash and the doors open, Wally runs in, he appears to be scared. "Dare I ask what happened" Then a voice was heard. "WALLY!" IT was Dick and he seemed mad. Looking at Wally, I glared down at him. "What?" "You know exactly what I want to know Wally, now spill" Wally took a deep breath before he then said what he did too fast for me to understand. "IwentintoDicksroomandmessedeverythingupandnowhesmadatmeformessinghisroomup" Sighing, I look at the door and see Dick walking in, Artemis not far behind. "Wally, your dare to mess my room up, you know how much of that stuff is expensive, Batman got me several things in that room, so did my parents" Artemis and I both prepared our ears for what was to come next. "NEVER EVER GO INTO MY ROOM AGAIN WALLY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" Wally nodded and Dick then left with Artemis. Looking back at Wally, I sighed. "Wally, you need to stop annoying ok" Wally nodded and left. Leaving me alone in the training room.

Flash pov

Dick had called me. He wasn't happy and I could tell it had something to do with Wally. "So, tell me, what has Wally done this time" Preparing for a long list, I prepared to wait. "Wally has flirted with my girl and messed my room up. He now knows what happens when you get on my bad side as do the rest of the team" Sighing, I knew Wally couldn't help himself for long. Now I need to have a long talk with him about flirting with peoples girls, and I can already see how that's going to go down. "I'll talk to him" Dick nodded before he ended the call. I was fast to call Bruce. "Barry, what do you need" "I need you to talk to Wally, he has attempted to flirt with Dick's girl and messed up his room" Bruce glared at me and I gulped before he ended the call. I only hope this is going to be good.

Third person pov

Everyone was in the main chamber, waiting for a mission. The team had news that Batman was coming over and most people were suspecting it wasn't for a mission, instead, they suspected it had something to do with Wally. "Recognised Batman 02" The team looked over and Batman looked pissed, his glare was directed right at Wally and Wally, well he was terrified. "Wally West, you and I are going to have a talk, in private" Everyone spoke in the mind link. "So, what do you think Batman has planned for Wally" "Can't be good Miss Martian but I guess we'll find out soon, what do you say Dick" "I think he's going to get the most boring talk of his life Artemis my dear" "Will you two stop flirting, it gets on my nerves" "Zatanna, your just jealous that Dick's mine" "I am not jealous, I'm just getting annoyed by it" "Team, Wally is going to get a talk, now, can we find something other then talk about how much Dick and Artemis flirt with each other" "I guess so, so what do you think Wally's punishment's going to be" "If I knew Artemis dear, I would say but I get the feeling that he's going to be cleaning the training rooms for weeks" "Ah, stop flirting would you" "Shut up Zatanna, we'll do what we want" "Dick, Artemis, Zatanna, stop arguing and focus on what we are talking about" "Yes fearless leader" "That's enough from all of you. To your rooms now" "You can't make us" "You forget that I can hear you guys thinking" "Shut up Wally" "Team, stop arguing and just go and do something for the time being, Dick, Artemis, go and clean Dick's room, Zatanna, go and help Miss Martian cook something, Superboy, come, let us train, and Rocket, you decide what you want to do" "Alright fearless leader" Aqualad glared at the team before he walked off with Superboy.

Dick and Artemis entered Dick's room before they set about cleaning it up. "So, what do you think Bruce has planned for Wally love" Artemis sighed before looking at Dick. It was true that she loved him with all her heart and would forever. "I think he may get banned from missions for a few weeks, I man, he flirted with me, the girlfriend of Dick Grayson, the Robin and sidekick, or protégé of Batman, off course Wally's screwed with what he gets" Dick nodded before he place his circus suit back on its stand. It wasn't long before a knock could be heard at the door. "Come in" The door opened and Wally entered with Batman close behind him. "Wally, tell them what you have to say before we head off" Wally took a deep breath and then spoke. "I'm sorry that I flirted with you Artemis and that I messed your room up Dick, I'll never do it again" Batman glared at him harder. "And I'm going to have to miss out on missions and clean the training rooms for the next two months" Artemis and Dick couldn't hold it in any longer, the burst out laughing and Batman cracked a smile. Batman then led Wally out before closing the door behind him. "I knew it, I knew Wally was going to be screwed hard, he should've never done this stuff" Artemis nodded in agreement before the two went back to cleaning. Unaware of what was waiting them on the next mission.

Ultimus pov

The room was dark and the five screens lit up. Each with a black silhouette of a figure. "Ultimus, what do you have to report" I smiled, this was the best job ever. "I have located the object of interest and am awaiting a team to retrieve the object" "Very good Ultimus, you have served us better then we once thought, welcome to the Light" Smiling, the silhouettes of each figure vanished, replaced by the figures in colour. Vandal Savage, Ra's al Gul, Lex Luthor, Queen Bee and The Brain. It was time to get to work....