{\~Epilogue~/}

{~1 year later~}

"Lets go Jeno. We're gonna be late!" Jaemin yelled from downstairs.

They were on their way to Taeyong and Jaehyun's wedding and Jeno was taking forever fixing his hair. They had VIP seats, off to the side where they had the best food.

"My hair still looks like a mess"

"But your hair always looks like a mess, hurry up let's go!"

Jeno sighed as went down stairs. Jaemin thought his hair looked perfectly fine.

"What were you talking about? Your hair looks nice" Jaemin commented and gave Jeno a quick peck as they made their way to the long awaited marriage.

The were relieved when they saw they weren't late at all. Infact they were actually early. Jaemin looked for Taeyong. He assumed he was in the restroom practicing his vows.

Jeno and Jaemin both headed towards the restroom which was being guarded by their ex-math teacher, Taeil,who was fired when the video of him and Sicheng kissing was released, and their ex-science teacher, Yuta, who was fired when the principal caught him making out in the janitors closet.

They smiled at Jaemin and Jeno as they entered.

"Taeyong hyung, how are you feeling?" Jaemin asked.

Taeyong stopped walking back and forth, mumbling stuff, when he heard his brothers voice.

"Oh Jaemin amd Jeno, I'm so nervous. Do I look ok?"

Both males nodded. "You look better than ok. You look great. Don't worry you'll do amazing"

Taeyong sighed in relief. "You really think so?"

"Of course"

Taeyong hugged Jaemin and Jeno. "Thank you guys."

After the ceremony, everyone was eating. Taeyong's makeup was smudged from crying during Jaehyun's vows.

Taeyong had reserved a table with 18 seats specifically for all of them. They called it the VIP table. Everyone else had a boring normal table. The VIP table had the best food in Jaemin's opinion.

They were all a weird group of people but they were all either related, dating, or just really good friends, they all loved eachother. Their group consisted of Taeyong, Jaehyun, Kun, Jungwoo, Lucas, Doyoung, Taeil, Sicheng, Yuta, Johnny, Ten, Jisung, Chenle, Donghyuck, Mark, Jaemin, Jeno, and Renjun.

A lot of events took place during the past year. Jaemin considers the most important one, the school's talent show. Donghyuck wanted to participate in the talent show. Jisung and Chenle wanted to be in it too so they asked Donghyuck if they could be in it together.

Sooner or later Jaemin joined them and dragged Jeno along with him. Then Johnny realized he never really paid Jaemin back for helping him with Ten so him and his friends joined them in the performance. During that time, apparently Renjun was really good friends with Jungwoo so Renjun also ended up in the talent show with them. Mr. Nakamoto and Mr. Moon heard that Sicheng was going to be in it with everyone so they joined too  for 'school spirit'. Jaemin told Taeyong about it and he decided to help out too. Something about 'I was a good dancer back in my days'

They would practice in Mr. Moon's classroom after school. The first few days Jaemin and Jeno were completely against the idea of Renjun being in it with them. After a few weeks, they learned to ignore him. Taeyong and Mark worked on composing the song while Jisung and Ten focused on teaching the choreography. On the second day of their practice, the janitor, Kun, started complaining about them being to loud so Taeyong got mad and asked him if he could do better. Turns out he had beautiful vocals so he joined them as well.

It was 18 of them in total. They worked on a song that they called Black on Black. Taeyong decided that there should be 3 different groups as well.

They were weirdly divided into 3 groups. Dream,127, and U.

Dream consisted of Mark, Donghyuck, Chenle, Jisung, Jaemin, Renjun, and Jeno.

Meanwhile, 127 consisted of Taeyong, Jaehyun, Taeil, Doyoung, Yuta, Sicheng, Mark, Donghyuck, and Johnny.

Lastly U consisted of Lucas, Jungwoo, Kun, Ten, Taeil, Sicheng, Jaehyun, Taeyong, Mark, and Doyoung.

No one knew how but Mark ended up in all three of the groups.

Jaemin and Jeno would've enjoyed it more if they weren't in the same group as Renjun but after about of month, everything about him changed.

It all started when Chenle was having trouble with the choreography. Renjun stayed after practice everyday to help him out until he figured it out. They got pretty close and soon they started dating.

It seemed as if Renjun had been reborn. He was suddenly 100 times happier and nicer.

Renjun apologized to Jaemin about everything he did to him and explained to him he had a stupid crush on Jeno.

Jaemin and Jeno both forgave him, deciding it was best to put it all in the past. Jeno also began talking to his old friends again.

All of them grew close even after the talent show. That's how they all ended up here.

Jeno loves Jaemin with all his heart and so did Jaemin. Everyone agreed that the two would definitely have a happy ending.

Currently Jaemin was eating a strawberry cupcake that he was secretly stealing from Jeno when he wasn't looking.

"I still can't believe my brother actually got married to someone decent" Jaemin said, catching Jeno's attention.

"You were worried he would marry the wrong person?" Jeno asked

Jaemin shook his head "No, I was worried he wouldn't find anyone at all and that he would be lonely his whole life"

"Aww you're so cute" Jeno ruffled Jaemin's hair.

Jaemin pouted "When can we get married?"

Jeno smiled "Soon. I promise"

Little did Jaemin know that Jeno already had the ring in his pocket ready to propose.

♡♡♡♡

"And that kids is how your dad and I met and fell in love." Jaemin said as he tucked Jeongin and Nayeon into bed.

"Nooo tell us again! We're not tired right Jeongin?" Nayeon whinned but Jeongin had fallen asleep before the part they met.

"Nayeon sweetie go to sleep you have your first day of kindergarten tomorrow" Jeno said as he back hugged Jaemin.

"But I want to hear the story one more time"

"I'll tell it this time" Jeno said as Jaemin began to fall asleep on his shoulder.

♡THE END♡■