{\~Chapter 16~/}

Once dinner was over, Jaemin took Jeno to his room.

"Behave kids!" Jaehyun and Taeyong yelled from downstairs.

Jaemin pulled Jeno into his room and closed the door behind them. "You're scaring me, I feel like you're going to kidnap me or something" Jeno laughed

"No but I want you to be safe from what will most likely happen in a few minutes"

"What's gonna happen?"

"Every time Jaehyun comes over and after I leave, they kinda... you know.. have fun?"

Jeno's eyes widened. "They do that? When you're in the house?"

Jaemin nodded shyly.

"Aww you poor child. Come here" Jeno spread his arms out to hug Jaemin. The younger slowly walked to Jeno to be hugged. Once Jaemin was being hugged he felt like he was in heaven. He had never felt so safe around before, except his brother of course.

"Jeno I want to tell you something but I'm scared"

"What is it baby"

Jaemin got nervous all of a sudden. Ok this is it, I'm going to confess. What if he rejects me?

"Jeno I, I like y-"

Jaemin was caught off by the Jeno's phone that started ringing.

"What's up Renjunnie?"

"Do you feel better?"

"Yeah ok"

"Mhm"

"You might be sore in the morning, it's normal though"

"Ok goodnight, I love you too"

Jeno ended the call and turned back to Jaemin who looked like a kicked puppy.

"What were you going to tell me Nana?"

"Oh it's nothing, just that I like video games too" Jaemin faked a smile. "Wanna play?"

"Yeah sure"

-

Sooner rather than later, it became 11pm and Jeno was on his way back home. Jaemin offered to walk him home but Taeyong said otherwise.

"Please hyung" Jaemin kept begging him to let him go with Jeno

"No Jaemin, it's dangerous at this time" the older male crossed him arms

"Pwease hyung, Jaemin will be a good boy" the latter resorted to aegyo. He puffed out his cheeks a little and made puppy eyes.

"Ugh fine but if anything happens call me ok? Be safe and be back in 30 minutes."

Jaemin sprinted out of the door, catching up to Jeno who wasn't that far ahead. Jaemin jumped on Jeno's back, startling the older.

"Nana? Are you stalking me now?" Jeno laughed and grabbed Jaemin's thighs so he wouldn't fall down.

"Maybe" Jaemin giggled

"You're so cute Nana"

"Hehe you too"

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" Jeno stopped waking and brought Jaemin in front of him, still carrying him

"Oh I don't know, am I?" Jaemin bit his lip

Jeno connected their foreheads and then closed the distance between their lips.

"Don't bit your lip baby, it's sexy and you're a bit young to be giving that image" Jeno said after pulling away from their kiss.

Jaemin gave Jeno a small peck on his cheek before they continued walking.

-

"Jaemin, thanks for walking me home, I enjoyed the company"

"Yeah of course"

Jeno walked inside. "Ah Renjun must be waiting for me upstairs in my room. Goodnight my princess" Jeno sent a kiss to Jaemin.

The younger'sheart dropped at the mention of Renjun

"R-Renjun?"

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that he's gonna stay here for the night"

"O-oh ok..." and with that, Jaemin left, heartbroken once again