{\~Chapter 15~/}

"What do you want?" Jaemin growled.

Johnny smirked "You"

"W-what?"

"Wait no! I didn't mean it like that. I'm not a paedophile. You remember that Ten guy?"

Jaemin vaguely remembered a short guy that went by the name Ten. He nodded

"Well you see... I kinda have a thing for him and well uh I was kinda hoping you would help me.." Johnny looked down, twiddling his fingers.

"How would I help you?" Johnny looked up hope in his eyes.

"Could you maybe pretend to be my boyfriend for a while to make him jealous. I'll pay you back later on."

"Actually I think that's a good idea. I'll do it if you help me too"

"Yeah sure. How?"

"There's this guy that I like a lot but there's another person flirting with him and he seems to like him back" Jaemin said referring to Renjun

"Who? You don't seem close with anyone at school"

Jaemin sighed "Lee Jeno..."

Johnny burst out laughing "Lee Jeno? That fuckboy? Oh my lord, you precious child. I don't think he's ever liked anyone for real in his entire life. If he told you he likes you then it was most likely a lie. Sorry. I'll still help you though"

Jaemin's heart dropped.

Was he just pretending this whole time?

"Yeah I'll help"

"Alright. First thing first, you sit with us at lunch from now on."

"Ok"

-

It was the time of dinner and from the looks of things, Jeno is either going to be late or he isn't coming at all.

Jaemin helped set the table. Jaehyun helped too.

"Hyung, why is Jaehyun here?" Jaemin whispered.

"I invited him and he's our guest so stop being such a brat"

*ding*

Jaemin sprinted to the door. There stood Jeno with messy hair and in casual clothes, still cute though.

"Nana~" Jeno said cutely

"Welcome to Nana's palace." He stepped aside for Jeno to come in. Jeno giggled "You say that as if I haven't been here before."

"Yeah but last time you and Mark just barged in"

"That wasn't my idea by the way. I'm a gentleman but only to my lady" Jeno hugged Jaemin suddenly.

"C'mon my brother is waiting" Jaemin walked Jeno to the kitchen where Taeyong. Jeno  would be lying if said he wasn't nervous.

"Hyung, Jeno is here!"

"Ah that's good, I'm starving."

They all sat down at the dinning table. "So tell me about yourself Jeno" Taeyong said, cutting his steak.

"Um I like video games, puppies, food, rapping, dancing, and I'm good at cooking I guess" 

Jaemin seemed to fall more in love, just seeing Jeno talk was beautiful.

Jaehyun sipped his milk and whispered "And he likes to flirt with everyone, that's for sure"

"What was that baby?"

Jaemin cringed at his brother calling Jaehyun 'baby'

"Oh it's nothing, don't worry about it"

Jeno reached under the table to hold Jaemin's hand.

"Are you sure you're Jaemin's brother? You act like his mom" Jeno randomly asked.

"I mean I do see him as my son rather than my brother"

Jeno's hand that was holding Jaemin's started traveling down his body, reaching his thigh. "W-what are you doing?" Jaemin whispered

"Am i not allowed to touch princess Nana?" Jeno winked