The Definition Of Bad

"I'm just calling it how I see it babe." I thought for a moment about it. I should've probably been pissed that he just insulted me but that was how it seemed wasn't it? "I'm not a Princess." I stated. Keaton rolled his eyes girlishly. "I don't believe you, Princess." ► Neighbors Avalon Green and Keaton Samuel aren't exactly best friends. Actually they aren't friends at all. They don't socialize. Meet Keaton, he's not exactly the best influence to be around. But his brown haired, benie wearing, smooth talking, devil smirking, charming charisma draws all the ladies into his trap. Wearing all black and coming back with battle scars almost every night might give off the impression of bad boy. Now meet Avalon, she's the kind of person your parents want you to be. Her annoying babbling, wide eyed, hair flipping, non-dating, behavior has Keaton wanting to fix her. She's the perfect description of a good girl to her parents, straight As, innocent ears, Virgin Mary, never said a cuss word in her life. At least that's what everyone thinks. Even Keaton who annoyingly nicknames her "Princess" What happens when Keaton leaves her a note telling her to release her inner demons? When Keaton decides to make it a habit of sleeping in Avalon's room after every fight? When she starts to do everything she was once against. When he teaches her the true definition of bad... "After all, he was a boy and she was a girl, can I make it anymore obvious?" ~Avril Lavinge (COVER CREDS TO @KaleTheQueen)

--- <3