~Playing Juliet~ {Wattys entry 2014}

Carter Lane is a average teenage girl trying to survive her Jr. Year of high school. She is a little geeky when it comes to theater, but over all she believes that her life is completely in balance. She has a good family, books, theater, TV, and her friends! What more does a girl need? But what most don't know about her is that she has a wrecked past that has caused her so much pain.

Jayden Graze is what you would call a stereotypical "Bad Boy" He is a Senior In high school and doesn't have a care in the world. Especially when it comes to school. He has all he needs in his eyes: He's got good looks, A nice motorcycle, and most importantly he has all if the girls at Canyon Road High school. That's right he is not only the "Bad Boy" he is also the biggest player in the school and has all of the girls at his feet, but what would a Bad Boy be with out his reputation and his past?

What will happen when these two unlikely people meet and their once "balanced" life turns upside down when they are both required to try out for the school play none other than "Romeo and Juliet"?

Will they part ways as unlikely friends....or will they be something more? All rights reserved 2013