Chapter Four

Manny sits down across from you, you smile at him sweetly. Sketch decides to let you two talk for a while before giving you two the food. Harry and Robin look at you suspiciously before turning towards Sketch and Tony.

  "We should go and discuss a few things, it will be best to learn more about each other" Tony suddenly speaks Making Robin and Harry flinch a bit, before returning to their regular selfs

   "Other than you being a immortal fucking jackass.." Harry murmurs, making Robin freeze. Tony raises his eyebrow, and Sketch glares at him for the fowl language. You and Manny being confused, you look at each other trying to figure out what Harry meant by that.

   "What does 'Fucking' and 'Jackass' mean?" You ask, turning to the adults.

    "Nothing! It means nothing!" Robin splat out, making you more confused than ever.

"So it means nothing?" You questioned, thinking the words Jackass and Fucking as 'Nothing'

"No, They're very bad words, Dear" Tony Answered, Manny looked shocked as you cover your mouth. "They should never be tolerated and people who Do say them shall get punished"

"I'm sorry, Tony! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry.." You apologized, looking down. Tony looks at you thoughtfully. "It is alright, Dear. Now, Sketch and I are gonna talk with Robin and Harry" Tony walks towards the bedroom door "Please do tell me if you need anything. And if manny hurts you, I'll make sure that he won't do that again" His eyes fill with anger, Manny jumps as you nod "Okay! Bye Tony, Bye Sketch!" You wave at them, smiling brightly.

  Once the adults were gone, you look at Manny. "What's your favourite-""No!" Manny suddenly yells, making you flinch "Are you okay manny?" You ask, Worried about your potential friend, he slowly nods "Y-yeah! Let's go play something.." he suggests "Okay! Let's play uh... Dolls?" You wonder, trying to figure out what to play. "Tag?" You two sat there, trying to think.

Im sorry for the slow updates!

I have A lot of things I have to do right now..

And this is a short chapter, I'm sorry..

Next chapter is coming out soon, don't worry!

Also, please don't be shy! I really like hearing your feedback, and votes are motivation to continue writing this!

(I'm also writing another book that is coming out somewhere around December or November, probably September. Yeah, I'm really liking this idea)

You can vote if you want to keep manny (no, not like that) in the book or just for a few chapters, because I'm planning out different scenarios and different endings to this book.

Anyway, this is all

Have fun!