Chapter Three

Waking up to sunlight, and a screaming Tony. You smile and turn to your side. Not wanting to get up from The bed.

  "Wake up! Breakfast was exactly 13 minutes ago!" Tony scowled, trying to wake you up. You were confused Why do I need to get up so early? I'm too tired..

   You pouted as tears started to flow onto your soft cheek. Making Tony stop, he looks at you with guilt.

  He sighs, and looks at you with sorry eyes, and smiles "I'm sorry, Dear. But breakfast is important, it makes you strong You know?" You nod and wipe your tears, leaving you with a wet, cold face.

  Tony picks you up and goes to the dining room, where all the food sat with a proud Sketch. Tony puts you down on a chair. Seeing a plate full of different foods, you stared at it. Sketch giggled and hopped right next to Tony. "I think they like it, Tony!" Sketch cheered as Tony nodded

  "It seems so," he stares at you "but we mustn't let it go to waste" he sits down next to you, with Sketch at the other side.

  Eating your food Happily, you notice that there was tapping on the window. You turn around to tell Tony and Sketch, but no body was there Tony's probably cleaning, and sketch might be..Drawing?

  You hop out of the chair, walking to the back door. You open the door and decided to play in the sand box your dad got you. Walking towards the sand box, you hear a noise from a bush Making you stop, you look towards the bush. You, being confused. You decided to check it out

  Walking towards the bush, you notice black fluffy hair. You liked it! So, in defence. You pet the hair.

   "He..Hey! Stop it!" A weird voice cried. You stopped, thinking that you hurt the hair. You tilted your head, murmuring a small 'Sorry' and backed away from it. You felt a hand touch your shoulder, turning around quickly. You see Tony and Sketch, with an angry look plastered on both of their faces.

  "Shrignold, we know that you're there" Tony growled, you were confused to why Sketch and Tony were angry. Until, you saw a short blue skinned person! They dressed really nicely and seemed to have a lot of patterns on their scarf. You smiled and waved, before Sketch put your hand down.

"H..hi guys?" The small boy said nervously, awkwardly waving back. Tony kept his eyes on the strange looking person

  "Tony? Who's that?"

  "No one, Dear" he replied, The person walked up to you. Tony pushed you away from him

  "Tony! Don't be so mean" the man? Complained, or what it sounds like "My names Shrignold" He patted your head, giggling a bit.

  "Hi, Shrignold! My names (Y/N)!" Sketch stood next to you, worried about something

  "(Y/N)? Nice name! I hope we get along, I have so many stories to tell you!" Your eyes sparkled, wanting to hear some of the stories, you jump up and down saying 'Tell!' 'Please?' He only chuckled in response.

  "How about you ask your parents?" He looks towards Tony and Sketch, making you giggle. Tony makes fists as Sketch glares at Shrignold

  "They're not my parents, silly!" You looks Towards Tony and Sketch, Seeing them mad you frown

  "Tony? Sketch? Why are you mad?" You held Tony's hand, and held onto Sketch's overalls. Trying to calm them down.

  "How about you go inside, Dear?" He walked you to the back Door "It is time for your play date" you looked at him questionably, he smiles "There are new neighbours, Sketch and I went to welcome them. And, there was a nice boy there" He explained, "so we got you a play date with him, the neighbours will be coming any second now" you nodded, excited for your play date. Forgetting about Shrignold, you walk inside the house.

Tony set up the little table, with teacups and little plastic plates. Sketch was making cookies and cupcakes, with spaghetti! You were planning out what you should do on the play date, since Tony did tell you to always plan everything out before making an act.

  You decided spaghetti for lunch and cupcakes and cookies for dinner! Or supper.. you didn't care anyway

  Breakfast was cold, so spaghetti is a great replacement for that!

  Hearing a doorbell. Sketch quickly says 'I'm getting it!' Before you could say anything, you sit down. Waiting for your play date.

~

  Sketch opens the front door, Seeing their old students. Sketch smiles politely and steps out of the way, letting them in. Manny goes in hesitantly, holding Harry and Robins Hand. Harry looks around, suspicious of the place while Robin constantly looks over to Sketch, scared for manny's safety.

  "So, you said you needed a 'PlayDate' with Manny and 'your' child?" Harry spoke up, breaking the silence. Sketch nodded.

  "Yup! Their name is (Y/N), now be careful with your words or else" Sketch Replied, hitting Mannys head. Making him rub it, and Robin pulls Manny away from Them. Harry nods, understanding the circumstances "Now, this way!" Sketch pointed to the living room, leading the way.

   The trio follows Sketch Towards (Y/N)s Room, being confused to why Sketch and Tony needed a play date i thought they hated kids Harry and Robin thought.

  Walking into the room, they see a small child around the age of Six completely healthy. They were shocked to say the least, they didn't expect a completely healthy, and not injured child.

  But it was a very busy day for the trio, especially when the PlayDate started.

Yee, I'm doing this later Becuz I'm tired

I also have a Canon reader, I'll make a lil profile on them one of these days. Hope ya enjoyed this lil lazy Chapter!

Have fun!