Chapter Two

After a while, you got to know Tony more. Simple things like being impatient and always seems to be a chairman! But there were others things that you thought were quite weird. He would make 'Meh' noises whenever you got a second late to doing simple things. And, he would say phases like "There's no time for mucking around!""Time is important, and I am a Clock!" You thought it was quite funny, but it was weird to say you were a Clock, Especially when you were serious and cold. But, you loved him anyway.

  "Y/N, would you help me wake up Sketch? They've been sleeping for over Two hours!"  Tony Asked, you Happily nodded and sat down next to Sketch. He smiled at you, seeing you being obedient.

  Poking sketch with your small, soft finger. They move a bit, before returning to their sleepy self. You puff your cheeks and pout, making Tony sigh.

  "How about you do something that may effect them?" He suggested, knowing that Sketch is quite the angry one when it comes to what they hate. You think for a moment, I don't know anything about them.. Tony had told you that they prefer They and Them as He and Him, and She and Her. You understood, but you didn't really know that there was other says of saying She and Her, Maybe mispronouncing Them would work?

  "Umm..Hello, Sketch? Tony is really nice an-" You were cut off by a laugh, it was really feminine and it reminded you of that Notepad.

  "Tony? Nice? HahaHAHA!" Tony scoffed at the Sketches words, but you were so confused. Tony is nice, to you at least.

They calmed down, their laughter being faint. You sulk, being wronged wasn't really your thing. Since you were always insulted by your Father, you hated being in the wrong. Tony, seeing you in distress. He comforted you whilst glaring daggers at Sketch, who just flinched in response.

"Wow, Tony. I didn't know you CARED for children" Said Mx. Sketch, looking surprised at Anthony, also known as Tony. Tony looked annoyed, but didn't say anything to hurt Mx. Sketch.

"It is simply my duty to take care of this child. It is my job, Sketch" He said with a sigh of irritation. You looked toward him, and tilted your head.

"But What about that time where you made cookies for me?" You wondered, Tony's eyes widened at the word 'Time' but quickly calmed down. "And when you read me a story, because I was scared for my mommy!" You Continued. Not believing that Tony didn't care.

"Now, now Y/N. It is your Bedtime, your mother won't be happy to hear that you passed it. Sketch, Why don't you tuck them in?" He touched your shoulder, making you tense for a while. But you relaxed.

"Alrighty Then, Tony!" Sketch Laughed And got up from his position. "C'mon, Y/N! Let's go to beeeddd!" Sketch lifted you up, making you giggle as They ran to the hall. Looking into rooms to make sure it's yours.

Once you two got there, Sketch made a 'Nyoom' sound and plane noises. Pretending you were a plane, to get onto the bed. With, of course Sketch's help. You giggled as they tucked you in, Smiling Happily. Your eyes slowly drop, as you fell into a deep sleep.

~

Sketch kissed your forehead. Looking at your peaceful state, they smiled. Usually, they would have already killed them by now, Killing children in their sleep was Sketch's favorite thing. But, something told them not to. They listened to the voice, and let them sleep.

Tony, waiting for Sketch's return. He was scared, he didn't know why. Was he scared because of the poor little child's death? No, it couldn't be he thought and kept checking on his watch, getting nervous each passing second.

It has been two minutes, He decided it was best to check up on them, it wouldn't be that hard to tuck a child into their bed. Unless, if they were reckless but Y/N isn't that kind of child...

Checking into each room, he was confused to why there was so much. There was only two people in the house, Y/N's mother and Y/N!

Slowly opening the old ass doorknob, he peeks into the room. Seeing it as 'Kiddy' Wallpaper, he opens the door fully to see Sketch sleeping on a chair next to Y/N's bed. Chuckling at Sketch's awkward position, he walks over to Y/N's bed. Seeing them in their bed, unharmed. He sighs out of relief. Looking at their precious state, he leans in. Kissing their cheek.

You smile as you felt a small peck on your cheek, you imagine the person being your mother and held onto the persons finger. Not wanting to let go, Tony gives in and decides to sleep. Leaving you three Smiling.