chapter 6

Eliza's P.O.V.

I awoke to the sound of the door opening and Dan's angry voice shouting viscously at me.

“Eliza what the hell are you doing on top of him get up right now!” he screamed. This wasn’t good, he might not believe my little act now that he saw this. I thought a moment about what I would do while getting up from where we were placed. I decided I would just have to step up my game with him. 

“Okay baby, whatever you want.” I told him being as flirty as possible. His mood seemed to lighten and he motioned for me to come over to him. I did as he said and marched up to him. He gave me a quick kiss on my lips that had been pressed to Anthony’s last night and pulled away.

“She’s mine, don’t even think about it kid.” He told Anthony angrily.

“Yes sir.” He replied politely. Although I’m pretty sure he knew that I was his more than I am Dan’s.

“Now let’s go make breakfast.” He told me while turning to face me. I needed to get something from the bathroom first, I had a plan. The thought brought a smile to my face but I was also really scared.

“Okay I just need to use the restroom first. May I?” I asked giving him my best puppy dog face.

“Sure, just hurry. I’m starving.” He told me grumpily. 

“Of course babe.” I said as I jogged over to the bathroom. I did my business and grabbed the knife I had stolen the other day and placed it in the sleeve of my sweat shirt and walked out into the room. “I’m back.” I told him and we walked out of the room to the kitchen. “What shall I be making today?” I asked him.

“Hmm, how about egg burritos?” he asked. 

“I can do that.” I said, this should be easy egg burritos are easy to make. I got the eggs and the tortillas out and turned on the burner. I then proceeded to place the pan on the stove and put olive oil on it to prevent sticking. After the eggs were cooked I put cheese on the tortillas and microwaved them till it was melted and the tortillas were warm. I then put the eggs on top finishing off the burrito. 

“All done?” he asked hopefully. 

“Yes sir.” I confirmed. We walked over to the room the others were in and he walked us over to our meals at gun point. We advanced to the dining room table after getting water and began to eat up. Looks of surprise filled their faces when they started to eat. 

“Is everything okay?” I asked. If this wasn’t good he might get angry with me.

“It’s perfect! I think you’re getting better at cooking every day!” Dan said relieving me.

“Thanks!” I said happily. After all the way to a man’s heart was through his stomach as my mother had always told me. 

After a short while, all the food was gone he lead us back to the room. “Would you like me to help with the dishes?” I asked hopefully. 

“Sure, that would be awesome. Ryan can help you.” He said. I nodded and after everyone was back in the room I went up to him and placed my arms around his neck then whispered. 

“Put that gun down for just a moment and kiss me.” I told him while trying to fill my voice with lust. I felt his jeans bulge between his legs on my stomach.

“mmm sure thing sexy but only for a second, we got to make it quick.” He said excitedly. He really made me sick. My heart began to beat in my chest for what I was about to do. I pressed my lips to his and brushed my tongue against his bottom lip in effort to deepen the kiss to earn me more time. I then slipped the knife out of my sleeve as he massaged my tongue with his. I stabbed him as hard as I could in the back and pushed him to the floor. I reached for the gun and pointed it at his skull.