Chapter 9: So this is me swallowing my pride.

So This Is Me Swallowing My Pride.

*Julia’s P.O.V.*

“Once this guy tried to get me to send him naked pictures of myself,” I confessed, almost gagging at the repulsive memory. I don’t really think about that guy much anymore, but we were discussing past exes so I figured that would be interesting to tell.

“Oh, you’re not into that?” he asked. I stared at him for a moment before he let a laugh out and put his hands up in mock defense. “Kidding,” he assured me. I grinned and shook my head at him, giggling a bit. He was so easy to talk to, and his bedroom was one of the coziest places in the world. I just felt so at home there, even though I’d never been anywhere quite like it.

“So do you have any interesting exes?” I interrogated playfully. He stared at the ceiling thoughtfully as I waited.

“This girl named Jamie,” he answered. “She was a complete psycho. She was always calling my mobile, and when I wouldn’t pick up she would call my house.” I raised my eyebrows, acknowledging the creepiness. “She even threw rocks at my window once. Not pebbles like in cheesy romance movies, like,rocks. Bitch broke my window.” I couldn’t help but start cracking up, and thankfully he chuckled along with me. “We would always hang out in her basement, which was good for privacy when we would, well, ya know.” I nodded for him to proceed with the story, not wanting to hear the gory details about their sexual activities. “But by the end it began to scare me how private her basement was. One night I just wasn’t in the mood she flipped out on me. It scared the shit out of me, and I ran home for my dear life.”

“What happened after that?” I questioned, now very intrigued. I love stories about insane people going mad, don’t ask me why because I don’t have an answer for you.

“Never went back there, I’ll tell you that,” he chuckled. But there was something behind that chuckle, something that suggested there were details he was leaving out. I pushed the thought aside, assuming he just didn’t like talking about it. “I’m so glad I found a beautiful, sane girl like you,” he grinned. I smiled back bashfully, every one of his compliments making me feel warmer than ever before.

“Don’t speak too soon about the sane thing,” I joked. He smiled, chuckling a bit and taking my breath away. My heart felt strange, but not exactly in a love sort of way. It was kind of the same feeling I get when I see shirtless pictures of Zac Efron, just toned down a bit. He leaned in and I met his lips with mine willingly. Yes, things were moving quickly, but complete strangers fuck each other all the time. It’s called prostitution. So I see nothing wrong with harmlessly making out with a hot guy I just met. He rolled on top of me as the kiss became more heated, his tongue sliding around my mouth. He placed his hands on my hips, rolling his against mine as I tangled my fingers in his copper locks. Then he slowly slid his hands up my shirt, sending chills up and down my body. It knew it was wrong and this was not the time or place to lose my V-Card, but he somehow made it feel so right. But when he started going a bit too far, my sense finally kicked in.

“What’s wrong?” he panted as I pulled away. I took a moment to catch my breath and sort out my thoughts before looking up into his grey eyes. I began to tell him I didn’t want to go that far, but he just crashed his lips right back into mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth without my consent. What the hell is he doing?I wondered, now becoming vexed with him. The annoyance turned to fear when I tried to push him off but her kept his iron grip on me.

“Stop!” I tried to protest against his lips while attempting to pry him off. He just kept feeling me up and grinding his groin against my crotch. It was by no means enjoyable. I had never felt so violated in my entire life. He pulled away, probably with the intentions of pulling of my shirt, and I seized the opportunity to jump off the bed and grasp the door handle. I looked into his lust filled eyes, my heart and head still pounding and racing with storming mixes of confusion, pain, and fear. I fixed my hair staring at him in disbelief. “What the hell was that?” I screamed breathily. His lust filled, almost animal like expression softened a bit and my fears quelled a bit. I was still clueless as to how the whole situation had turned so quickly.